Sunkin Ejection Stories >

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Notices

Sunkin Ejection Stories

Old 06-10-2010, 01:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by VetteLT193
The founder of blackwater is not exactly a saint. I'll just say it's worth googling.
Maybe the same hair stylist as Chris Sunkin?

Old 06-10-2010, 02:08 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 346 Likes on 117 Posts

Originally Posted by DollaBill
One of my VERY good friends dates him. I'll be with them on the 27 th for the NYC polo event. I guess I should bring this up huh?? LMAO This will be funny. It's a small world when you're part of this group so be careful....
Can't be too hard to say that you have a mutual friend.

Here's a picture to validate that I have a Blackwater fleece.

.....and Stecz, I still can't log in. Have one of your people notify me when I can!! LOL
Attached Thumbnails Sunkin Ejection Stories-blackwater-crockettsparty.jpg  
Old 06-10-2010, 02:10 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by OldSchool
Can't be too hard to say that you have a mutual friend.

Here's a picture to validate that I have a Blackwater fleece.

.....and Stecz, I still can't log in. Have one of your people notify me when I can!! LOL
thats the plan.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:14 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 346 Likes on 117 Posts

According to wikipedia:
Erik Dean Prince (born June 6, 1969) is the American founder and sole owner of the private military company Xe, formerly Blackwater Worldwide.

So.....that pretty much rules out the fact that they served in the military together, unless the guy enlisted when he was between the ages of 8 and 16. CS posted that he was serving from the late 70's until the mid 80's

This is my last post on the subject. There's nothing else to say and I'll have my Cig back next week and it's FUN time!!!!! I've got some good friends flying in for a poker run the weekend after next. Can't wait.

Signing off from the fun, Craig. Over and Out!!

Last edited by OldSchool; 06-10-2010 at 02:18 PM.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:17 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Never met him. But I'm sure there will be a few pictures from the event. IF he allows pics. Who knows. Should be a big group of heavy hitters
Old 06-10-2010, 05:03 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 36 Likes on 11 Posts

Everyone can get back on SOS now

http://www.seriousoffshore.com/forum...ad.php?t=17639
Old 06-10-2010, 05:13 PM
Registered

WOW!!! go to work for the day and we get what 6 more pages?
I'm not going to quote all the post's I want to respond to so I will just try to get a story over with here.
Craig, Ted, I met you guys for the first time last year at Cambridge and also had the misfourtune of meeting C.S. and Stecz. If you remember I was very quite that night as I had already had my fill of C.S. after just 15mins with him on the dock I wanted nothing more to do with him, talk about a 1 sided conversation I had never met a person so full of himself and I couldn't take anymore I was torn that night on what to do, Craig, Nancey,Ted I was so happy to meet you 3 and thought you were great people but I had to get the puck away from the 2 show offs and I even told a couple people that day about it and asked what I should do, if you ever talk to Barb she will tell ya. You guys are great and I thank you for all.
Craig have a great summer with the Gunn.
Marc (boatme) there was a thread in the board room after Steve1 started his thread about the T-Allen Apache C.S. wanted to stop it and I was fighting for it stay as I thought everyone wanted that kind of info and I was correct, but he jumped in there about his BS with Chief and started to bad mouth Pantera and what was happening with the tooling.
I made a comment about knowing some of the story that came directly from Pat (A.T.) and that he was looking at that tooling and I knew quite a bit about what went down with him and Chief and he(CS) came back at me and another member about all the bad history that Pat & Pantera had, all B.S. and at that point I stopped post and was going to quit, I was so sick of his chit, but.........I have to say that Nick and Alec changed my mind and I stayed. Anyway I would love to read your side of all that as I know some of it and it killed me hearing the trash from Him.
The site will never ever be the same no matter who is the front man C.S. won't go away.
We the board worked hard and loved almost every second of it and that was what made the place what it was, we built it not him hell he wasn't around most of the time and neather was Stecz. It has to die and will, I just wish it could have been done with some respect.
Old 06-10-2010, 05:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by WMF
Just tried won't let me in
Old 06-10-2010, 05:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by WMF

LOL.......Stecz isn't in control of ANYTHING!!!!! The con man and crook Chris Sunkin is. What a tool Dave is being played for.
Attached Thumbnails Sunkin Ejection Stories-sunkin-charge.gif  
Old 06-10-2010, 05:49 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I go back to my original position.

SOS is not Chris Sunkin's to deliver.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.