Mary Mary...why ya buggin ?? >

Mary Mary...why ya buggin ??

Notices

Mary Mary...why ya buggin ??

Old 09-16-2010, 10:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The hull sold for $70,000.

If anyone knows Micheal "Mickey" Mateja from Chicago and Naples - Marco Island area please give me a call.

Mary King 317-223-6566
Old 09-16-2010, 10:13 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Why should he give you a call?
Old 09-17-2010, 05:34 AM
Registered

Re-read the post.... If anyone knows him... please call her... not have him call her...
Old 09-17-2010, 12:35 PM
Registered

Beware of Michael "Mickey" Mateja. This guy has lied to the authorities over and over again. He is in on stripping the 39' Outerlimits with Domenic Torsen and Keith Holmes.

Michael "Mickey" Mateja has a place called Freedom Power Sports,LLC in Naples,Fl. He also has 2 others both called Aqua Motor Sports, Inc. (one in Naples and one in Marco).

Mickey told Kevin last night that he and Domenic had this planned all along. He said he wanted to cooperate and said that he would fax over paperwork of the funds exchanged for parts between he and Domenic. Kevin called to ask where the fax was, and Mickey said that he wants $5000 in his bank account before he will give up this information. He states he will not accept wire, or check. He wants someone to walk into a 5/3rd Bank branch and out $5,000 cash into his personal account so that it is not traceable. How stupid is this guy?

He sent Kevin a text and said im slick, you will have to pay me first.

So SLICK will be getting a visit from the Collier County Sheriff later today. I will let you know how that goes as I hear.

As for Domenic, he has been dodging the process servers. They are trying to serve him in regards the civil case we have filed. The detectives and fbi are still working on the criminal end.
Old 09-17-2010, 12:41 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 345 Likes on 116 Posts

Originally Posted by maryking
Beware of Michael "Mickey" Mateja. This guy has lied to the authorities over and over again. He is in on stripping the 39' Outerlimits with Domenic Torsen and Keith Holmes.

Michael "Mickey" Mateja has a place called Freedom Power Sports,LLC in Naples,Fl. He also has 2 others both called Aqua Motor Sports, Inc. (one in Naples and one in Marco).

Mickey told Kevin last night that he and Domenic had this planned all along. He said he wanted to cooperate and said that he would fax over paperwork of the funds exchanged for parts between he and Domenic. Kevin called to ask where the fax was, and Mickey said that he wants $5000 in his bank account before he will give up this information. He states he will not accept wire, or check. He wants someone to walk into a 5/3rd Bank branch and out $5,000 cash into his personal account so that it is not traceable. How stupid is this guy?

He sent Kevin a text and said im slick, you will have to pay me first.

So SLICK will be getting a visit from the Collier County Sheriff later today. I will let you know how that goes as I hear.

As for Domenic, he has been dodging the process servers. They are trying to serve him in regards the civil case we have filed. The detectives and fbi are still working on the criminal end.
Awesome. I hope the phucker goes to jail.
Old 09-17-2010, 12:45 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by OldSchool
AMEN!
Old 09-17-2010, 07:45 PM
Registered

Good job Mary!!!! I know you and Kevin have had your hands full with this $hit. Give me a call and let me know how it goes...
Old 09-17-2010, 11:30 PM
Registered

The man that purchased the hull for $70,000 is also the same man that listed one of the engines for sale on OSO Monday, September 13th.

Seems rather ironic...... maybe more idiotic
Old 09-18-2010, 08:27 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 876 Likes on 325 Posts

Originally Posted by OldSchool
+100
Old 09-18-2010, 08:47 AM
P12
Registered

I'm just here for the best thread title ever

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.