Jeff Jassby Vs Leverage Polish LLC, Donnie And Natasha Fulmer >

Jeff Jassby Vs Leverage Polish LLC, Donnie And Natasha Fulmer

Notices

Jeff Jassby Vs Leverage Polish LLC, Donnie And Natasha Fulmer

Old 11-29-2010, 10:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BY U BOY

This thread needs to be locked until the court outcome.
Ridiculous. Why?
Old 11-30-2010, 06:58 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ActiveThunder
This is the stupist thing I have ever seen.

Delete it and figure it out.
Pasquezi summed it up pretty good in this thread ...

change the phuchin chanel there are others ya know
Old 11-30-2010, 07:21 AM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

Vroom Vroom !!!

Last edited by baywatch; 11-30-2010 at 07:27 AM. Reason: The Jazz deleted post so this one is useless..
Old 11-30-2010, 07:34 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Plus 1

The court outcome ???

That will be a while when people dont show up for depositions when they are scheduled.

I can imagine the frustration level when invoices from lawyers keep rolling in and nothing is accomplished.
Old 11-30-2010, 07:47 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by catastrophe
The court outcome ???

That will be a while when people dont show up for depositions when they are scheduled.

I can imagine the frustration level when invoices from lawyers keep rolling in and nothing is accomplished.
Thats the truth and nothing but the truth

Sure with I could bill min to min
Old 11-30-2010, 07:53 AM
Registered

Received 982 Likes on 524 Posts

Nothing good will come out of this thread. It won't get Jeff's money back and Donnie may sell less product which would make it harder to get Jeff's money back to him if that is what the court decides.

The reputations of both people/business involved will only suffer. It is 30K at stake + legal fees so it not exactly getting scammed out of a set of Mercury props but this forum won't settle anything.

Last edited by Jupiter Sunsation; 11-30-2010 at 06:15 PM. Reason: quote was deleted/answered
Old 11-30-2010, 08:18 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Plus 1

who the phuch died and left you the BOSS of OSO ????

maybe you can toss Jeff a quick $30K to help cover his loss in this LOAN
Old 11-30-2010, 12:01 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

No dog in this fight, nor taking sides, but you guys wanted a "beware" section yrs ago Well, here it is. Or was it only meant for non OSO member involvement? Can't decide which stays and which goes, because of the involved parties and who your loyalty is with regardless of the unknown facts. As mentioned before, don't like it, skip over it. Should it be deleted? That would defeat the purpose of this section. But after a couple pages....locked wouldn't be a bad thing. Questions not being answered or danced around better than what DWTS can do provide no more reason to continue. Lock it and let the courts decide, then post the ruling. 2 men in, 1 man leaves!

Last edited by US1 Fountain; 11-30-2010 at 07:05 PM. Reason: grammer and punctuation
Old 11-30-2010, 02:15 PM
Registered

Received 747 Likes on 338 Posts

Originally Posted by US1 Fountain
No dog in this fight, nor taking sides, but you guys wanted a "beware" section yrs ago Well, here it is. Or was it only meant for non OSO member involvement? Can't decide which stays and which goes because of the in involved parties and who your loyalty is with regardless of the unknown facts. As mentioned before, don't like it, skip over it. Should it be deleted? That would defeat he purpose of his section. But after a couple pages....locked wouldn't be a bad thing. Questions not being answered or danced around better than what DWTS can do provide no more reason to continue. Lock it and let the courts decide, then post the ruling. 2 men in, 1 man leaves!
Although I occasionally post on these type threads I believe it probably would be best to let the parties directly involved post when it's a business issue.
but
I also believe a wave of non-involved posts contribute to a closure in some cases where someone may want to end the mess to remain in business with our types.
Old 11-30-2010, 06:00 PM
Registered

No dog in this fight, nor taking sides, but you guys wanted a "beware" section yrs ago Well, here it is. Or was it only meant for non OSO member involvement? Can't decide which stays and which goes because of the in involved parties and who your loyalty is with regardless of the unknown facts. As mentioned before, don't like it, skip over it. Should it be deleted? That would defeat he purpose of his section. But after a couple pages....locked wouldn't be a bad thing. Questions not being answered or danced around better than what DWTS can do provide no more reason to continue. Lock it and let the courts decide, then post the ruling. 2 men in, 1 man leaves!
+1

It never ceases to amaze me when people scream and yell about a thread they don't like. There is a very simple solution-DON'T READ IT!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.