Notices

Roccard Engines

Old 11-23-2011, 07:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no no spelling just how to lump u up!!!!
Old 11-23-2011, 07:45 PM
Registered

big men with big boats and big$$$ dont have employers i am the boss!!!!
Old 11-23-2011, 07:46 PM
Registered

lmao !!!!!!go big or go home!
Old 11-23-2011, 09:39 PM
Registered

Man I was wondering who the heck in their right mind would be flying the rocard colors when we were at the sand on Sat. I thought the boat had Rocard on it when we past it at 70 but couldn't tell. Yes there was some cuban booty on it, but I don't think it was the cuban booty that are is most diets? Just my .02, how many hours on them there Rocard Bombs? Maybe those are my cams I never got??
Old 11-23-2011, 10:23 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
come on now, didn't they teach you to speak better at G Holmes Braddock senior high?... you do know that i can call your employer as well wanna keep playing?
Rob
They DIG there own graves

Can you imagine what really has gone on that people that are not on the net

My new word for the day is
Igorant
30ish post started Nov

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 11-23-2011, 10:32 PM
Registered

Did Rocard buy a Cigarette"Bandit"???
Old 11-23-2011, 10:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cigarettebandit
big men with big boats and big$$$ dont have employers i am the boss!!!!
Put the pipe down dude.
Old 11-23-2011, 11:24 PM
Registered

Default Clear up the bs

Ok let's clear up some mud floating around in the water..... For those of you who have dealt with me I thank you for the kind words.!!! For those who have been unhappy I have always done my best far and beyond to take care of any issues at hand. When ever these threads start they are always short of ALL the details.
Offshore nice pic !!! Yes that's Dannys boat and yes that pic was taken by me and I did tow it down for him. I did go down with him.... The quote you quoted here was a response from his son on my fb pic disappointed that he wasn't coming along. Now that that's all cleared up. I did have a few other boats running with my power down there..... As far as cams never received ?? No one has ever not received what was purchased from me.!!!!!! An apology would be nice on that comment....... Of all who commented and have .02 on my and my business I have never dealt with or even spoken to other than a very few of you. Those who love throwing in their .05 I invite to call and get the details on any issue you would like to discuss.... 570-956-2840
Also the shop I work out of is not my uncles either.
Old 11-24-2011, 12:31 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 861 Likes on 400 Posts

Originally Posted by mike11
Ok let's clear up some mud floating around in the water..... For those of you who have dealt with me I thank you for the kind words.!!! For those who have been unhappy I have always done my best far and beyond to take care of any issues at hand. When ever these threads start they are always short of ALL the details.
Offshore nice pic !!! Yes that's Dannys boat and yes that pic was taken by me and I did tow it down for him. I did go down with him.... The quote you quoted here was a response from his son on my fb pic disappointed that he wasn't coming along. Now that that's all cleared up. I did have a few other boats running with my power down there..... As far as cams never received ?? No one has ever not received what was purchased from me.!!!!!! An apology would be nice on that comment....... Of all who commented and have .02 on my and my business I have never dealt with or even spoken to other than a very few of you. Those who love throwing in their .05 I invite to call and get the details on any issue you would like to discuss.... 570-956-2840
Also the shop I work out of is not my uncles either.
Mike, did you ever get that 24% correction factor figured out ? Haven't heard much lately about your 9-1 edelbrock oval port headed 454 that supposedly makes 745hp and will idle all day loooong
Old 11-24-2011, 01:43 AM
Registered

TE=mike11;3556490]Ok let's clear up some mud floating around in the water..... For those of you who have dealt with me I thank you for the kind words.!!! For those who have been unhappy I have always done my best far and beyond to take care of any issues at hand. When ever these threads start they are always short of ALL the details.
Also the shop I work out of is not my uncles either.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by FIRST AFENCE; 11-24-2011 at 01:46 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.