Notices

Roccard Engines

Old 11-25-2011, 07:12 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Karma is a biotch!! and believe me kind sirs!! she will catch up to everyone eventually... now karma good? or karma bad, all depends on the individuals behavior!! we are all human us engine builders, its how we handle the mistakes we make, as we all do make them, that separates the good from the sh*thead bast*ards!! that outta be hung from their short hairs!!! I would like to think that AK Racing is one of the good guys, as I try hard to be... and I hope that there is still hope for the other guys to see the light and change their ways!!! just my .02 worth!! have an awesome day all y fellow OSOers!!
Old 11-25-2011, 08:07 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,297 Likes on 449 Posts

Wonder how cigbandit feels now? come on talking smack and look what he started.... time for the sh!tshow
Old 11-25-2011, 09:17 AM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Mike/Roccard,

Maybe you can help us all out here. You supposedly have the type of business where a customer must bring his goods to you and on your website you you mention that your shop is "conveniently" located somewhere in "Northeastern PA" but do not show an actuall physical address/street number location of your shop or a map of how to get there.

I am sure anyone could or may ask----what is the actuall physical address/location of your machine shop? Perhaps a customer would like to know and drop by and see your operation. Surely you have a place where a customer can go, i.e, engines can be delivered---and then be disassembled, cleaned, machined, assembled, dyno tested and picked-up by again the customer. I mean, I think anyone or any potential customer would think that is a fair and legit question...right???
Old 11-25-2011, 10:17 AM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by cigarettebandit
u are just a hater with nothing better to do the boat is BANDIT u duk and i have it in fl no need to ntow u loser!
i saw this boat saturday mornng,this guy and hid teen age girls come making all kinds of noise trying to get attention,they looked&acted like the punks that they are.made real fools of themself.they get on the boat,he starts it up and puts 1 motor on the rev limiter,then does the same with the other motor,then he pulls out of the slip and goes about 100 feet,gets infront of the real boats[norteck skater fountain apachie etc]and puts them on the rev limiter again,now everybody is laughin at him cause he looks so stupid as he thinks he,s hot chit,this guy is a big mouth punk who took daddys boat for the weekend,A REAL POS with a big mouth and no class or brains.he wont last long in the boating world,daddy took the keys away.
Old 11-25-2011, 03:16 PM
Registered

Received 725 Likes on 374 Posts

Originally Posted by mike tkach

i saw this boat saturday mornng,this guy and hid teen age girls come making all kinds of noise trying to get attention,they looked&acted like the punks that they are.made real fools of themself.they get on the boat,he starts it up and puts 1 motor on the rev limiter,then does the same with the other motor,then he pulls out of the slip and goes about 100 feet,gets infront of the real boats[norteck skater fountain apachie etc]and puts them on the rev limiter again,now everybody is laughin at him cause he looks so stupid as he thinks he,s hot chit,this guy is a big mouth punk who took daddys boat for the weekend,A REAL POS with a big mouth and no class or brains.he wont last long in the boating world,daddy took the keys away.
thank you for showing him for what we thought he is,an azzclown.
Old 11-26-2011, 07:05 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 873 Likes on 322 Posts

Originally Posted by mike tkach

That a$$ is the reason we have noise limits in many states now. There was a d!ck at our dock recently that started up his Liberator (or whatever it was) and revved the motor in neutral to the limiters about 5 times thinking he was soooo cool and people were just looking at him like he was a dooche. BTW...the harbor patrol loved him!!
Old 11-26-2011, 07:27 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

....hollow drums make the most noise
Old 11-26-2011, 04:59 PM
MarineKinetics
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Mike,
A number of your former customers have stated publically their dissatisfaction with not only with your workmanship (or lack thereof), but a void in your ethical conduct. I have not commented to date regarding the claims you have made in your rebuttal. I have refrained in light of the fact that I have a great deal of firsthand, documented data specifically pertaining to Anthony’s engine. As you are aware I was contacted, by Anthony, to supply consultation regarding your involvement in the premature failure of his engines. As a result I believed it appropriate that I remain impartial.
At this juncture enough time has elapsed that I will speak candidly as the time for my clients litigation has passed and you have crossed the line with your unfounded accusations towards some members of this forum.
Simply put, every detail (posted on this thread) regarding the shoddy workmanship, lack of attention to detail, and totally incompetent assembly procedures, is 100% true according to the data presented to me.

Secondly, let’s address the topic of your untruthful remarks regarding Steve Smith. I have had the opportunity to work with Steve on a number of his projects over the last seven years. He is one the brightest, intuitive, mechanically competent individuals I have known. He has consistently, reliably, extracted more power from his components than anyone could reasonably expect. He has contributed as much technically relevant information to the tech section as any single individual in the ten years I have been a member here. He does so without any profit motive whatsoever. That speaks volumes.

Your abysmal record Mike is accurately reflected in this thread.
Regards,

Bob

Last edited by rmbuilder; 11-26-2011 at 05:01 PM.
Old 11-26-2011, 06:14 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by rmbuilder
Mike,
A number of your former customers have stated publically their dissatisfaction with not only with your workmanship (or lack thereof), but a void in your ethical conduct. I have not commented to date regarding the claims you have made in your rebuttal. I have refrained in light of the fact that I have a great deal of firsthand, documented data specifically pertaining to Anthony’s engine. As you are aware I was contacted, by Anthony, to supply consultation regarding your involvement in the premature failure of his engines. As a result I believed it appropriate that I remain impartial.
At this juncture enough time has elapsed that I will speak candidly as the time for my clients litigation has passed and you have crossed the line with your unfounded accusations towards some members of this forum.
Simply put, every detail (posted on this thread) regarding the shoddy workmanship, lack of attention to detail, and totally incompetent assembly procedures, is 100% true according to the data presented to me.

Secondly, let’s address the topic of your untruthful remarks regarding Steve Smith. I have had the opportunity to work with Steve on a number of his projects over the last seven years. He is one the brightest, intuitive, mechanically competent individuals I have known. He has consistently, reliably, extracted more power from his components than anyone could reasonably expect. He has contributed as much technically relevant information to the tech section as any single individual in the ten years I have been a member here. He does so without any profit motive whatsoever. That speaks volumes.

Your abysmal record Mike is accurately reflected in this thread.
Regards,

Bob
Nuff said....
Attached Thumbnails Roccard Engines-homer-doh-squaregreen.jpg  
Old 11-26-2011, 09:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

very well said,by one of the best in the business.BOB M and his team is very well respected and used in the marine industry,mike you should listen and take notes.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.