Notices

Roccard Engines

Old 11-26-2011, 09:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rmbuilder
Mike,
A number of your former customers have stated publically their dissatisfaction with not only with your workmanship (or lack thereof), but a void in your ethical conduct. I have not commented to date regarding the claims you have made in your rebuttal. I have refrained in light of the fact that I have a great deal of firsthand, documented data specifically pertaining to Anthony’s engine. As you are aware I was contacted, by Anthony, to supply consultation regarding your involvement in the premature failure of his engines. As a result I believed it appropriate that I remain impartial.
At this juncture enough time has elapsed that I will speak candidly as the time for my clients litigation has passed and you have crossed the line with your unfounded accusations towards some members of this forum.
Simply put, every detail (posted on this thread) regarding the shoddy workmanship, lack of attention to detail, and totally incompetent assembly procedures, is 100% true according to the data presented to me.

Secondly, let’s address the topic of your untruthful remarks regarding Steve Smith. I have had the opportunity to work with Steve on a number of his projects over the last seven years. He is one the brightest, intuitive, mechanically competent individuals I have known. He has consistently, reliably, extracted more power from his components than anyone could reasonably expect. He has contributed as much technically relevant information to the tech section as any single individual in the ten years I have been a member here. He does so without any profit motive whatsoever. That speaks volumes.

Your abysmal record Mike is accurately reflected in this thread.
Regards,

Bob
Ruh Roh............now you went and did it Mr Rocard
Old 11-26-2011, 10:29 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,297 Likes on 449 Posts

Mike,
A number of your former customers have stated publically their dissatisfaction with not only with your workmanship (or lack thereof), but a void in your ethical conduct. I have not commented to date regarding the claims you have made in your rebuttal. I have refrained in light of the fact that I have a great deal of firsthand, documented data specifically pertaining to Anthony’s engine. As you are aware I was contacted, by Anthony, to supply consultation regarding your involvement in the premature failure of his engines. As a result I believed it appropriate that I remain impartial.
At this juncture enough time has elapsed that I will speak candidly as the time for my clients litigation has passed and you have crossed the line with your unfounded accusations towards some members of this forum.
Simply put, every detail (posted on this thread) regarding the shoddy workmanship, lack of attention to detail, and totally incompetent assembly procedures, is 100% true according to the data presented to me.

Secondly, let’s address the topic of your untruthful remarks regarding Steve Smith. I have had the opportunity to work with Steve on a number of his projects over the last seven years. He is one the brightest, intuitive, mechanically competent individuals I have known. He has consistently, reliably, extracted more power from his components than anyone could reasonably expect. He has contributed as much technically relevant information to the tech section as any single individual in the ten years I have been a member here. He does so without any profit motive whatsoever. That speaks volumes.

Regards,

Bob
Wow...thats goodnuff for me...Thanks Bob
Old 11-26-2011, 10:53 PM
Banned

Mike,

Regards,

Bob
How far is your shop from Roccards?
Old 11-27-2011, 07:08 AM
Registered

Thumbs up

Aparently light years
Old 11-27-2011, 07:50 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just the fact that Bob replied to this thread speaks volumes as he is highly respected by ALL the reputable shops/members on this site.

Bob its going to be a busy winter with 18 engines already lined up for next season. Talk to you soon.
Attached Thumbnails Roccard Engines-dsc01245.jpg   Roccard Engines-dsc01246.jpg   Roccard Engines-dsc01244.jpg  

Old 11-27-2011, 12:07 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 6500steve54
Aparently light years
Aparently we need Judge Judy on this one that little legal rant was 1 sided
Old 11-27-2011, 02:25 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by PARADISE ISLAND
Old 11-27-2011, 07:00 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,297 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by PARADISE ISLAND
Andrew, remember this quote..live it learn it love it....

" It's better to be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"
Old 11-27-2011, 07:24 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Andrew, remember this quote..live it learn it love it....

" It's better to be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"
WAAAYYY too late for that.
Old 11-27-2011, 07:28 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by catastrophe
WAAAYYY too late for that.
Remember this quote been there done it & still love it!&still have it Peeace out!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.