Notices

Roccard Engines

Old 04-03-2011, 07:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He came to the Swmap Run last year and rode with Custom29Scarab, seemed like a nice guy but don't really know him. I think Bill "Custom29Scarab" has contact info for him.
Old 04-04-2011, 06:44 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I bought some XR gears off him last year. Seemed to be a nice guy, went out of his way to meet me so I could pick up the gears instead of having them shipped.
Old 04-07-2011, 08:06 PM
Registered

Here he is:
http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o37530-en.html
Old 04-07-2011, 09:42 PM
Goumada P5-38
Gold Member

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

well after repeated trys to contact him , i guess him and i are done . He took me for $150 . Cam has never shown up , and i guess it never will .Shame on me for trusting a stranger .
Old 04-07-2011, 10:53 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jmemoli
well after repeated trys to contact him , i guess him and i are done . He took me for $150 . Cam has never shown up , and i guess it never will .Shame on me for trusting a stranger .
He is avoiding you over $150??? Seems strange for a business to avoid your contact over relatively small money. Maybe health issues..?? I hope you get resolution.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:57 PM
Registered

Mike seems like a good guy. Hopefully this a misunderstanding that can be respectfully resolved.
Old 04-08-2011, 09:02 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by nitrousnolan
thats the trailer i just bought 3.500 i thought a decent deal. bought the trailer and went and picked up the new boat 1 hr away w no issues
Old 04-10-2011, 03:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by articfriends
Rocktard emerged here a few years ago claiming to build the finest racing engines, claimed to make 700 plus hp out of a 9.5-1 N/A 454 with run of the mill EDELBROCK heads that had "secret recipe" hand porting and claimed it would idle all day long. This was followed up by a couple of threads with motors with OUTRAGEOUS inflated dyno claims with correction factors that exceeded 20%. He proceeded to build a few engines for fellow OSO'ERS that DID NOT live up to his claims , the few instances I saw and heard about the boats actually went SLOWER and in the case of one member whos user name was NORDIC something or other MR self proclaimed engine expert actually put several sets of lifters in the motors BACKWARDS proving his incompetence and damaging the camshafts. A public battle ensued on this board then the possibility of CRIMINAL fraud charges came up as it was also discovered that parts were RE-USED in the mentioned victims motor that he had been billed and charged for NEW. From what I remember some kind of partial refund was given to avoid a nasty court battle then everthing got real quiet and MR rocktard sorta dissapeared off this board, I figured he was a greeter at Walmart by now, If you get your money back you will be lucky and if you do actually get the cams from him have them checked by a reputable shop to see what they are and if they will actually work from what we have all seen of this guy in the past, Smitty
Smitty,
Know the facts before you make a claim like this !!!!!! Nothing was ever reused and no one was eve given less than they expected. I can not and will not engage in a argument with someone who is not competent of how a dyno works functions or corrects to the SAE number. We are still making boats fast, making HP and have a long list of happy returning customers.
Old 04-10-2011, 03:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jmemoli

Jerry I have been on the road for the last 2 + weeks, your cam has been shipped as i said it was while I was gone, I will check into the tracking info and follow up with you Monday. The trailr deal I done last week with "smokin gun" was done from a distance while I was in Alabama... No Ones getting screwed no worries...
Old 04-10-2011, 03:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 99fever27
He is avoiding you over $150??? Seems strange for a business to avoid your contact over relatively small money. Maybe health issues..?? I hope you get resolution.
I'm not avoiding anyone .....I've been on the road the last 2 wks and alot for the last 3 months. No one ever has or is getting screwed. No Worries

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.