Notices

Roccard Engines

Old 04-10-2011, 03:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by smokin' gun
thats the trailer i just bought 3.500 i thought a decent deal. bought the trailer and went and picked up the new boat 1 hr away w no issues
Chip, I am glad to hear all went well with your trip, and meeting my guy to pick things up.
Old 04-10-2011, 03:49 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Mike I see you sell a lot of items here and you admit to being in the boat engine business........why then no advertiser status?

You have your business name under site name and no advertiser status not even a paying member. Do you own the site or made a deal somewhere that I missed out on?
Old 04-10-2011, 07:17 PM
Registered

4 calls not returned must of been a hell of a road trip, gotta love people that cant return simple phone call, it's spring time and I'm assuming he wants the cam to get his engine back together.
Old 04-10-2011, 08:34 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 873 Likes on 322 Posts

I just don't get how in this day and age people are unable to conduct business or even unable to communicate with customers. I conduct business at all hours via text, email, or phone with my smart phone. Even when I'm away I'm in communication with my clients, no doubt it's a royal pain in the a$$ and down time is harder and harder to come by with technology the way it is but that's the game in today's business environment.

I got no dog in this fight but sheesh...
Old 04-10-2011, 09:33 PM
Registered

i guess he does not care about is reputation then since the guy with the cams races in the opa and has 1000's of fans and friends that race with them all summer. if i was in his shoes i would over night the cams with his money back.
Old 04-11-2011, 02:20 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 861 Likes on 400 Posts

Originally Posted by mike11
Smitty,
Know the facts before you make a claim like this !!!!!! Nothing was ever reused and no one was eve given less than they expected. I can not and will not engage in a argument with someone who is not competent of how a dyno works functions or corrects to the SAE number. We are still making boats fast, making HP and have a long list of happy returning customers.
Do I need to post the pictures of the lifters you put in backwards, the cams that got ate up or the used 502 pistons that were supposed to be new?? I kinda remember the big dyno claim argument, you dynoed a motor in April or May with a ambient outside temp of 67 degrees but had a correction factor over 20%, your BSFC numbers show ACTUAL observed hp (if you know how to do the math), oh but wait, you claimed the fuel meter was off, when I questioned you on your severely inflated correction factor your answer was you were pulling hot attic air into the motor thus the high intake temp, you have a excuse for everything!
You bought the guy off to shut him up but not before EVERYBODY got to see the pics and hear the story. Alot of us were here when you emerged with your outrageous claims and alot of us stayed when you quietly slinked away and STILL remember!
Old 04-11-2011, 02:23 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 861 Likes on 400 Posts

Originally Posted by brian41
Mike I see you sell a lot of items here and you admit to being in the boat engine business........why then no advertiser status?

You have your business name under site name and no advertiser status not even a paying member. Do you own the site or made a deal somewhere that I missed out on?
After the last go around, he was BARRED from being a advertiser.
Old 04-11-2011, 06:49 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wait just one second here. Somehow , while "on the road for the last two weeks" he can do a deal on a trailer for 3500.00 but in the last few MONTHS he cannot close a deal on a 150.00 camshaft?

How exactly does an engine builder make a living "on the road" and not in a machine shop?

Someone pass the hip waders.
Old 04-11-2011, 07:35 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Airpacker
Wait just one second here. Somehow , while "on the road for the last two weeks" he can do a deal on a trailer for 3500.00 but in the last few MONTHS he cannot close a deal on a 150.00 camshaft?

How exactly does an engine builder make a living "on the road" and not in a machine shop?

Someone pass the hip waders.

Wonder if it's actually "his" shop, or a family members...
Old 04-11-2011, 11:27 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by mike11
I'm not avoiding anyone .....I've been on the road the last 2 wks and alot for the last 3 months. No one ever has or is getting screwed. No Worries
"no worries"
Typically that means proceed with extremem caution when someone needs to add that has a final statement..... Just sayin.

UMMM.
Were not living in the stone age. Being on the road as you say say's to me your full of excuses and one should worry about dealing with you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.