Notices

Roccard Engines

Old 08-24-2011, 06:10 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by articfriends
There is a reason I keep bringing up the things he did to screw over various oso'ers in the past because I hate to see post like these. Some people are either in-competent or they just have no pride/standards,not sure in this case but this guy is to be avoided at all cost, Smitty
Thats why I research someone before doing biz or even selling something to someone in the swap section,You can allways internet search, then just even reword the search and stuff comes up

call around,pm people ask questions etc.

For instance
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/b...p-bblades.html

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 08-24-2011, 07:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default roccard

Your right I should have looked better,that is my fault and it will never happen again.You try to be honest with people and things like this happen and it makes you loose trust that you can count on anyone.When I sold my Baja boat I spent a week going over the whole boat and even changed the starter because it started funny 1 time.The guy called after the season to thank me for selling him a good boat that he and his family had fun on.
Old 08-24-2011, 07:37 PM
Registered

why is this guy still around with all the people he has burned ,sooner or later he will run out of luck
Old 08-24-2011, 08:05 PM
Registered

Default roccard

I admit it I never saw the beware post,and that is my fault.I just hope the next person reads it before they end up in the same situation that I did.I am going to continue writing my story any where I can just to help prevent this from happening to anyone else.
Old 08-24-2011, 09:10 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by prost61
I admit it I never saw the beware post,and that is my fault.I just hope the next person reads it before they end up in the same situation that I did.I am going to continue writing my story any where I can just to help prevent this from happening to anyone else.
I'm very sorry to hear about your run in with Mike. I know exactly how you feel I also trusted him and got screwed just the same. I spend months trying to get those engine running correct after he messed with them. Let me know if you need any help or advice.

Nordic95
Old 08-24-2011, 09:16 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

He usually comes to defend himself,then threats

Last Activity: 08-05-2011

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/members/mike11.html

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.

Last edited by Strip Poker 388; 08-24-2011 at 09:19 PM.
Old 08-25-2011, 01:19 AM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by articfriends
There is a reason I keep bringing up the things he did to screw over various oso'ers in the past because I hate to see post like these. Some people are either in-competent or they just have no pride/standards,not sure in this case but this guy is to be avoided at all cost, Smitty
All you OSO'rs need to listen to what Articfriends/smitty is trying to tell you!

I remember quite well about Roccard's past practices that Articfriends is speaking of from a few years back.

Also, I remember Roccard posting photos of his (SUPPOSED) shop with all the machinging equipment on OSO to try to lure in customers until some of us OSO'rs began to ask him for his shop's actuall/physical address/location so that a customer could actually visit his machine shop and he still REFUSED to give his shop's address.

Roccard still does not have an actual physical address/location of his shop on his website-------why???...because last I knew Roccard doesn't really have his own MACHINE shop!

I also recall his outrageous claims to making something like 700-750+ HP out of a 454cid naturally aspirated engine with a hydraulic cam with less than 6000rpms with some secret head flow combo I mean, his claims were so outrageous it was embarrassing and it was quite obvious as to what his motives were back then.

He got nailed by the OSO community back then and Roccard was quiet for a while, but then, even after all of that I still saw him trying to creep back into this website as new unsuspecting OSO'rs came on board trying to sell them his BS. After all the exposure of his true motives I couldn't believe he still tried to creep back in some of these websites.

Articfriends (Smitty) and some of us older OSO members are trying to warn all of you----(especially you new OSO'rs) of this Roccard guy. I know it's not a perfect world and you try to give someone the bennefit of the doubt, but sooner or later you will know when someone is dishonest and pulling you into their web of deception---but hopefully it is BEFORE they can pull the rug out from underneath you and take your $$$.
Old 08-25-2011, 01:33 AM
Registered

Mike you should be a damn shamed of yourself after reading this about yourself! You can much easier get a job at home depot fixing equipment rather than worrying about who is gonna knock on your door next...basically earn a living with no recourse for your stupidity.
Old 08-25-2011, 06:33 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 876 Likes on 325 Posts

If you do a Google search on Roccard or Roccard engines this thread comes up. If you do Roccard Marine Engines it doesn't show in the first few pages.
Old 08-25-2011, 08:34 AM
Registered

There are tons of these guys out there. I got burned awhile back .
They look for newbees and promise the world . Then they hand you a $hit sandwich . Then you learn the laws don't work and you have to cut your loses ! Every one be careful you get what you pay for !
If it's to good to be true usually it is!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.