Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
29ft FOUNTAIN FEVER STOLEN IN GEORGIA!!!  HELP!! >

29ft FOUNTAIN FEVER STOLEN IN GEORGIA!!! HELP!!

Notices

29ft FOUNTAIN FEVER STOLEN IN GEORGIA!!! HELP!!

Old 05-11-2011, 09:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pitts1313
Shouldn't the police at least questioned the boat buyer as to the location of the boat or where the buyer got the Tahoe came from. The buyer is an accessory to a crime.
They are trying to locate him now. The detective actually spoke to the guy about a week ago but now can not catch him at home and he will no longer answer any of his NUMEROUS cell phones.
Old 05-11-2011, 09:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by phragle
Well judging by his level of assertiveness in getting his boat returned, did he by any chance have his lunch money taken from him on a regular basis in 3rd grade?
is this really necessary or are you a tough guy too? take this crap elswhere if you dont have something constructive to add.
He did what he thought was the correct thing to do.....go to the cops but obviously he isnt getting a whole lot of help from them so now there is going to be some other actions taken to try to get it back.
Old 05-11-2011, 09:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by lake speed
They are trying to locate him now. The detective actually spoke to the guy about a week ago but now can not catch him at home and he will no longer answer any of his NUMEROUS cell phones.
That does sound like progress. Sounds like police are trying. Would it do any good to check storage facilities? That guy sounds slick enough to pay up storage for a year buying him some time to distance himself from the boat. I kinda doubt after the police made contact that he would be stupid enough to use or tow the boat.
Old 05-11-2011, 10:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by pitts1313
That does sound like progress. Sounds like police are trying. Would it do any good to check storage facilities? That guy sounds slick enough to pay up storage for a year buying him some time to distance himself from the boat. I kinda doubt after the police made contact that he would be stupid enough to use or tow the boat.
Thats why he has not been to the lake looking for it. the boat is definatley hidden but we have some people that can find it.
Old 05-11-2011, 10:10 PM
Registered

Received 693 Likes on 277 Posts

Originally Posted by lake speed
is this really necessary or are you a tough guy too? take this crap elswhere if you dont have something constructive to add.
He did what he thought was the correct thing to do.....go to the cops but obviously he isnt getting a whole lot of help from them so now there is going to be some other actions taken to try to get it back.
I guess my sarcasm font doesnt show up on your screen.
Either that or the lithium isn't working for you.
Old 05-12-2011, 05:10 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by justincasey57
heard from a member that it was on lanier this past weekend. anyone seen it? I was told cocktail cove. if it is seen at anytime PLEASE call the cops, i am still offering the $1,000 reward if they get my boat back!
So apparently the guy isn't afraid to be seen in the boat. I doubt its hidden very well. Its not like he's not using it.

Secondly...if these aren't the kinda guys you mess with, then why did he do the whole shady deal with them in the first place ? Let's say the kid is ignorant to all this kinda stuff....all you awesome neighbors and friends were there as witnesses right ? None of you have brains either ? You couldn't say something to the kid ? You got no problem running your mouth on here.

The cops aren't that involved because like Ive said before...there's a little more to this story than what's being told.
Old 05-12-2011, 06:03 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't give a phuck "what kind of people these guys are". Killing the guy may be a little extreme over $20g's, but I'd be after this guy THIS SECOND. What happened to men in this world? This guy STEALS money from this guy and because the guy is black and plays loud rap music everyones scared of him. F that. Give me a break.
Old 05-12-2011, 06:31 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by tinman565
So apparently the guy isn't afraid to be seen in the boat. I doubt its hidden very well. Its not like he's not using it.

Secondly...if these aren't the kinda guys you mess with, then why did he do the whole shady deal with them in the first place ? Let's say the kid is ignorant to all this kinda stuff....all you awesome neighbors and friends were there as witnesses right ? None of you have brains either ? You couldn't say something to the kid ? You got no problem running your mouth on here.

The cops aren't that involved because like Ive said before...there's a little more to this story than what's being told.
tinman you are right he should not have messed with thhis guy to begin with. I hate to be the guy that says I told you so but I did tell him not to do this del as it seemed a little to good to be tru but thats water under the bridge and I am just trying to help the kid get his boat back. as far as "runnuing my mouth" you sure do spew a lot of sh!t yourself.
Old 05-12-2011, 07:12 AM
Registered

Actually, justin mentioned that when the deal was going down The guy and his girlfriend were clean cut ,soft spoken and very well mannered. Even trusted them holding his baby as i recall. I guess these days you never know who your really dealing with. Maybe real Quick deals arn't the best route to go if you are the seller.
Old 05-12-2011, 07:59 AM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 9 Posts

Lake Speed- I guess I can understand some people not wanting to confront him, but just because we type don;t think all of us would no confront him. I for one would be all over this guy, and I mean that. I also have freinds in low places that would be all over him as well, just the way it is.

However, I don't think the guys are all over justin because he is not confronting him, I think they are on him for not looking. Is he afraid to look and call the cops himself? If the guy got busted because of a lead from one of the OSO memebers does that shield Justin from his retaliation?

If Justin is scared and feels this guy will be around for pay back he better just cut his losses and move on.

I agree it does not make sense. He claims he can't lose money to look but wants to pay $1000 for a finders fee. He stands to get back $20+ on the sale of the boat if he finds it, not bad fora solid week of work.

If I saw this boat I wouldn;t know what to say if I called:

"I found a stolen boat, kinda" "police: Who was it stolen from" " This guy on the internet, well kinda....its not in his name, it is in someones name from TX" "Police: Ok, when and where was it stolen" "Well, it was kinda stolen, it was traded for something stolen plus cash, from a guy that doesn't leagally own it to a guy.....well a guy's girfriend legally, but we don't know if that is her real name"

Nothing to be scared of kid, help your self. And if you see him don;t show weakness, stand tall and give him something to fear. Toe to toe most of these gang bangers are nothing without a group of friends.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.