Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
29ft FOUNTAIN FEVER STOLEN IN GEORGIA!!!  HELP!! >

29ft FOUNTAIN FEVER STOLEN IN GEORGIA!!! HELP!!

Notices

29ft FOUNTAIN FEVER STOLEN IN GEORGIA!!! HELP!!

Old 05-25-2011, 09:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tinman565
OMFG !!! This just keeps getting better...lol. Can everyone else see what just happened ? Unbelievable. I truly think your family tree is a wreath.

LakeSpeed...didnt you say you used to be a cop ? And you just let the above happen ? Impressive sir....simply impressive.
I didnt let anything "happen" . I am simply trying to help the kid get his boat back. the local leo havent been a whole lot of help so this is the most promising thing that has happened. you watch too much tv man this isnt csi this is not a priority for the cops. the whole thing has been laid into their lap and they have done nothing to try to get the boat back. I went with justin when he turned the tahoe in and they told him that there was nothing that they could do since none of the paper work had dannys name on it. they are happy enough to get the tahoe back which wouldnt have ever happened if JUSTIN had not called the cops HIMSELF!!!!!
Old 05-25-2011, 09:42 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 809 Likes on 263 Posts

I guess I don't need to sit on that bridge this weekend.
Old 05-25-2011, 09:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Cash Bar
I guess I don't need to sit on that bridge this weekend.
no hopefully i'll have my boat back if these clowns on here will keep their mouth shut! the detective is working on it and I spoke to him at 2:35pm and he had already spoke with danny about meet up with him to look at the boat. and for Tinman, Why would I have turned the tahoe in, got a detective involved and offer a cash reward to get my boat back if i'm full of sh!t? I dont understand how your looking at this? I have nothing to gain by doing all this but getting my f'n boat back!!
Old 05-25-2011, 09:49 PM
Registered

Listen dude...I'm sick of your stupidity. Read the following reeeeeaaaalllll sllloooooooow ok ? Ready ? Here we go....

IT DOESNT TAKE CSI TO FIGURE OUT THAT IN THE ABOVE POSTS, YOU TWO RETARDS JUST TOLD EVERYBODY ( INCLUDING DANNY HIMSELF) WHAT THE COPS ARE SETTING UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please tell me you both arent really that dumb...please.

Lake Speed...your better off keeping your mouth shut sir....believe me when I say this...everyone is laughing at you.
Old 05-25-2011, 09:51 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Delete the thread now!
Old 05-25-2011, 09:56 PM
Registered

please delete this thread NOW! any moderator!!
Old 05-25-2011, 09:57 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tinman565
Listen dude...I'm sick of your stupidity. Read the following reeeeeaaaalllll sllloooooooow ok ? Ready ? Here we go....

IT DOESNT TAKE CSI TO FIGURE OUT THAT IN THE ABOVE POSTS, YOU TWO RETARDS JUST TOLD EVERYBODY ( INCLUDING DANNY HIMSELF) WHAT THE COPS ARE SETTING UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please tell me you both arent really that dumb...please.

Lake Speed...your better off keeping your mouth shut sir....believe me when I say this...everyone is laughing at you.
unless someone calls him he doesnt know anything about this website.
arguing with you is like having dinner with my brother inlaw. take care bud I am tired of your **** and will not post again on this.
Old 06-07-2011, 06:05 PM
Registered

Did we get the guy? WHAT HAPPENED?????
Old 06-07-2011, 06:21 PM
Registered

That's what I want to know.Last I knew the boat was on craigslist just waiting for him to go get it back.
Old 06-07-2011, 06:31 PM
Registered

Justin....all bullsh*t and differences aside, I have some questions for you. Please answer honestly. When they came to get the boat...did you put Danny's name on the receipt you gave them...or his girlfriends name ? Meaning...does Danny have a receipt from you saying he bought the boat, or did you write his girlfriends name on the receipt (or both names) ? Secondly...did you put that it was traded for the Tahoe...or for the Tahoe and the cash...or just the cash (or did you write a receipt just saying he bought the boat, and not mention the deal) ? We are all curious.

Last edited by tinman565; 06-07-2011 at 07:10 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.