Notices

Kenny Maybury steals test propeller from BBLADES

Old 06-15-2011, 10:25 AM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 46 Likes on 13 Posts
Smile

Philm,
Actually the #6 program does require a $5000 deposit and a personal guarantee signature covered by law.

pacalim1965, those propellers are list priced at $1128.37. There is very little margin in them. It was quite a bit more than $500 for me to purchase the prop. This was a test prop we were selling for a reduced rate.

I put this information out here for others to see KM is a bad person. Possibly some one who knows him would help to get the propeller back. I appreciate all the input, but I think this thread has gone a touch off track.

I have a test propeller program designed to do the final dialing in determination for the correct casting to work with. It is a service designed for information, not to generate revenue from the small test fee but rather from the hopeful sale of a custom propeller to follow.

I am NOT in the rental business! We make this clear to our customers that this program is for knowledge, not to get you by for the next poker run because you broke some propellers.

The program was designed to aid consumers in realizing the basic personality of any given propeller geometry prior to spending $500-$5000.

When I was at Mercury in the early 1990's we developed a similar program for dealers with blue propellers. At BBLADES we have fine tunned the program to a awesome advantage for our customers.

Again, I believe this thread has taken a slight turn. I appreciate the input about Kenny Maybury but, how I run this test program is BBLADES business and I must say it has been a great asset to the industry. There are some jerks out there that cause some aches and pains but as a whole, we will continue to grow the program!

We are the only propeller facility to do this at this level!

Brett

Last edited by bbladesprops; 06-15-2011 at 12:23 PM. Reason: grammer
Old 06-15-2011, 10:29 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RT930turbo
+2... I just printed his posts and put them in my "Sh!t Heads" file for future reference.
May have to use some of his tactics with LDD.

Best of luck Brett
Old 06-15-2011, 10:55 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by bbladesprops
Philm,
Actually the #6 program does require a $5000 deposit and a personal guarantee signature covered by law.

pacalim1965, those propellers are list priced at $1128.37. There is very little margin in them. It was quite a bit more than $500. This was a test prop we were selling for a reduced rate.

I put this information out here for others to see KM is a bad person. Possibly some one who knows him would help to get the propeller back. I appreciate all the input.

I have a test propeller program designed to do the final dialing in determination for the correct casting to work with. It is a service designed for information, not to generate revenue from the small test fee but rather from the hopeful sale of a custom propeller to follow.

I am NOT in the rental business! We make this clear to our customers that this program is for knowledge, not to get you by for the next poker run because you broke some propellers.

The program was designed to aid consumers in realizing the basic personality of any given geometry prior to spending $500-$5000.

When I was at Mercury in the early 1990's we developed a similar program for dealers with blue propellers. At BBLADES we have fine tunned the program to a awesome advantage for our customers.

Again, I believe this thread has taken a slight turn. I appreciate the input about Kenny Maybury but, how I run this test program is BBLADES business and I must say it has been a great asset to the industry. There are some jerks out there that cause some aches and pains but as a whole, we will continue to grow the program!

We are the only propeller facility to do this at this level!

Brett
Brett,

I have never done business with bblades, but only because I have never needed to purchase a propeller. The Bravo's that came with my current boat, however, did come from you. I could not be happier with the performance.

Your test program is an awesome tool for owners to get the best prop without spending Thousand$$.

I am sure someday I will need a propeller, and you will be my first call.
Old 06-15-2011, 12:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Indy
I think I'll pay him in advance. Heck I might even send him some money now on the unlikely chance we'll ever do business
And you can rest assured if you do so and you don't do any business you will get it back.

Old 06-15-2011, 12:22 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by SDFever
And you can rest assured if you do so and you don't do any business you will get it back.

Thanks for all the great ideas as far as dealing with crooks. I really like the one with the crap in the vacum sealed bag! Got a couple in my neighborhood that will be getting packages soon.