Notices

Scammed by US Raceteam! Help!

Old 05-18-2011, 01:41 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 150 Likes on 89 Posts

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
You forgot about "breaking in".
Boat has never run long enough at any one time to qualify for this option.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 05-19-2011, 01:18 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mrfixxall
i believe i met him years ago,,i think he was the rigger for catcando boat, it was about 3 am and he was giving a girl a ride home on a scooter before he hit the center median on us41 north bound in sarasota. i never laughed so hard watching those 2 go over the handle bars..
Can't be, Scotty doensn't know how to handle a scooter or anything on 2 wheels... he even rearended his "Porsche" read VW Rabbit on an Autobahn in Germany.... and they are straight.... a lot straighter than Nordschleife I'll be doing this summer...
Old 05-19-2011, 01:42 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Panther
I'm no lawyer but it looks like they bought interest in the team, not a seat on the boat. I remember this boat having lots of engine problems? I guess they didn't get any ROI or a seat on the boat. Did MikeyFIN get a seat on the boat in KW?

Good luck to everyone... Seems like misinterpretation of a contract on the investor and some misguidance from the contractor... Just my $.02.
In Clearwater... and Scotty told the trim pump was defect after his equipment got his ass handed to him before a half a lap... I was pissed at his mouthiung off being This time competitive while 2 days before the race testing I could tell it's a POS.. but still got a podium despite DNF and it cost me not much but still dissapointed. In KW I joined Scotty just to help him as while Tommy Palasciano (without my knowledge in advance) got shafted this time, while I saw what was happening me and Tommy left Scotty *****ing by himself as he had no money to Party, but, WE had FUN despite Scotty trying to start an argue. I even had his wife out with us partying and demanded Scott to stay once, some bought this sorry ass drinks and you could tell he took it hard.
KW was a disaster with him but without him..well you guys know who you are and we'll meet again and Anastasia and her coworkers att RGS .. she was nice off duty..WUFF

Regarding Scotty's mouthing of being a kickboxing champion of Germany at 15 yrs (not possible in Europe) and to Petri as a Muay Thai skilled guy I might check his cards as I've been around MuayThai a little... and then some. But I'm intolerant to his threats and using martial arts in the process.. looking at him I couldn't take his threats seriously or boasting..

On a plus side he introduced me to a lot of peeps, one being above all... Apache Lucy.
Old 05-19-2011, 01:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by catastrophe
Yes. Good luck with all of this. Very unfortunate.
I hope it doesnt stop you from coming over and fullfilling your dream of racing in the USA.
Defo not, on the contrary... but this summer I'll be healing my bones as of a bikecrash (GSX1100) two weeks ago and attacking Nordschleife with a guy who once put Felipe Massa where he belonged... in the ditch...
Old 05-19-2011, 01:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BattleCry

catastrophe
My suggestion to you is donate some money and see if you get scammed. The way I see it, you already have a Doctorate in donating money to scam artists, so it should be a breeze for you.

Big Andy
That's gotta hurt but c next time.. I'll buy you one for the effort
Old 05-19-2011, 02:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by PARADISE ISLAND
It's not good for boat racing me & my brother have leased or rented race boats for years without a hitch?Sad but I whould not pay till boat is @ race ready to go with me&sponsors name on boat!No LLC stuff just simple agreement,dunk test,hold harmless,drivers meeting then race&hope you win!I met him awards in New Jersey he was pro Fountain so I liked him??Then he sold parts to someone on here and had problems!Not a safe bet to pay to race with him!He's not USA born either go figure with his team name&paint job!

He is US born as far as he told me but lived his basically first 30 yrs doing something unverified in Germany.
Old 05-20-2011, 09:14 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Daredevil purchased my boat cover and some dock lines with no issues. Sent me a personal check and I sent the goods. Just my short experience with him.
Old 05-20-2011, 09:34 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

He is in the pits at Cocoa
Old 05-20-2011, 05:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Downtown42
Daredevil purchased my boat cover and some dock lines with no issues. Sent me a personal check and I sent the goods. Just my short experience with him.

as the german powerboaters call him... a daytimerobber....
Old 05-20-2011, 05:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by rchevelle71
He is in the pits at Cocoa
Why????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.