Scammed by US Raceteam! Help! >

Scammed by US Raceteam! Help!

Notices

Scammed by US Raceteam! Help!

Old 05-24-2011, 05:36 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jayboat
Too bad that Mr Wonderful is banned from OSO.
in the interest of fair play and full disclosure...

I'm being called bad names
and my facebook message box is receiving propaganda telling me he is innocent-- that he was the one who was taken.

He wants to meet in Miami in a couple weeks to discuss things...
something about my use of the word 'sketchy' in reference to his past...

It's always the same with these cretins... Trick, Sunkin - the lot of em...

they live in a mental bubble- like nobody talks to anyone about their BS.
BAD NAMES ???? you told me to go phuck myself and i only asked you what you are refering to...OMG ,,, is this a joke here WTF !!!!!!!!
Old 05-24-2011, 06:10 PM
Racer
Racer

Having spoken to all 3 racers that have had issues with Scott and having brought it up to other racers and higher ups I have come to the conclusion that there definitely is a problem and it stinks when this happens, but it is not up to any race organization to rule on or dish out punishment. It needs to be resolved or mediated in a court of law. As the old saying goes there are three sides to every story and in this case there are more then that. Besides racing our own boat I have payed for seats in other boats and was treated like royalty, the reason I have stated this is to let the racers who feel they were wronged know there are other options when finding a seat so don't give up. I haven't spoken to Scott about this so I don't know his side. If the soul purpose of this thread was to give a heads up to other racers to watch out when dealing with Scott I think that has already been accomplished. Anything else should be handled in court or through mediation. My opinion, Louie
Old 05-24-2011, 08:04 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by louietherigger
Having spoken to all 3 racers that have had issues with Scott and having brought it up to other racers and higher ups I have come to the conclusion that there definitely is a problem and it stinks when this happens, but it is not up to any race organization to rule on or dish out punishment. It needs to be resolved or mediated in a court of law. As the old saying goes there are three sides to every story and in this case there are more then that. Besides racing our own boat I have payed for seats in other boats and was treated like royalty, the reason I have stated this is to let the racers who feel they were wronged know there are other options when finding a seat so don't give up. I haven't spoken to Scott about this so I don't know his side. If the soul purpose of this thread was to give a heads up to other racers to watch out when dealing with Scott I think that has already been accomplished. Anything else should be handled in court or through mediation. My opinion, Louie
Louie, which 3 racers ..there is only 1 and that would be Gino !!!!

AGAIN, i kept my part of the deals they did not !
Old 05-24-2011, 09:06 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jayboat

Weak soup, Rick.

My view- if I had the means and the desire to visit America...
maybe do a little boat racing and have some fun...
I could see some real attraction for people in Europe to 'race in the states'.

If I ever travel overseas on vacation, I'm prety sure I will try to time it to intersect with some sort of water-related racing.

Speaking just for me, and I know that all the facts aren't available yet, but this whole affair stinks.
It appears that three different people were taken advantage of
by a 'racer' with a known history of... sketchy behavior regarding money transactions.

This does not help the image of our sport,
regardless of who you believe.
Point taken Jay,

But boat count is boat count, if he wasnt payin' John, trust me he wouldnt be there, as for where the $$ comes from, that is his personal biz, wont be the first time $$ was obtained illegally to go boat racing.
Old 05-24-2011, 10:45 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by rchevelle71
Point taken Jay,

But boat count is boat count, if he wasnt payin' John, trust me he wouldnt be there, as for where the $$ comes from, that is his personal biz, wont be the first time $$ was obtained illegally to go boat racing.
I guess now you are all NUTZ...my driver is paying for these races !!!!
Nothing illegal going on here.

if gino would have payed, he would of raced with me.
Same for Petri, but instead he wanted to screw me on a 950 dollar deal so i said NO !
Mika....well , he raced ..although the boat only made it 2 laps back then ( sorry ) but there is never a guaranty for finishing in racing !

think what ya all want guys, i have a race in 2 weeks that i have to go to and no time for all this kindergarden BS where people that lie think they can turn the story around !
Old 05-25-2011, 12:24 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by louietherigger
Louie,
We are more than just us three that have been ripped of by this man, there are many good skilled craftsmen that hasent got payed! There are other racers and ex drivers that have been treated really so bad so you wont belive a person could sunk that low. So it isnt just something about "each side of the point" here it is to much smoke to not belive there is a fire!
So are you not responsibel as a raceorganisation?
When we go racing you have: medical teams, safety inspections, closed areas, controlled areas,
pit marchalls etc etc. Much control over: material, technical, physical but what about the moral and economical??? If there is no doubt that here is a teamowner that rippes of teammembers, steals there money and belives he will get avay with it becuse nobody dosent care? Are you not responsibel some howe?
Are you not responsibel for all other serious racers and there teams and families? I guess they will not want to be mixed up with people that do these kind of criminal acts. So you are responsibel how this sport will develope as i see this.
Old 05-25-2011, 01:21 AM
Registered

Received 692 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by bad reputation
Louie,
We are more than just us three that have been ripped of by this man, there are many good skilled craftsmen that hasent got payed! There are other racers and ex drivers that have been treated really so bad so you wont belive a person could sunk that low. So it isnt just something about "each side of the point" here it is to much smoke to not belive there is a fire!
So are you not responsibel as a raceorganisation?
When we go racing you have: medical teams, safety inspections, closed areas, controlled areas,
pit marchalls etc etc. Much control over: material, technical, physical but what about the moral and economical??? If there is no doubt that here is a teamowner that rippes of teammembers, steals there money and belives he will get avay with it becuse nobody dosent care? Are you not responsibel some howe?
Are you not responsibel for all other serious racers and there teams and families? I guess they will not want to be mixed up with people that do these kind of criminal acts. So you are responsibel how this sport will develope as i see this.
Yo dude, Louie is one of the nicest most stand up guys you will meet at the races, he puts enormous time and effort without compensation into not only racing, but putting races together, But he is not your mommy, he is not your high school guidence counsoler and he is not your preacher. You have a beef with DD, settle your beef with him not everybody else in the sport. Yes it sucks you got taken, I feel for you as I dont like seeing anyone get taken but dont expect Louie or anyone else to clean up your mess.

Look at the history of this sport, would it exist if the morality police were out at every race? D.A. sold boats to drug dealers, should we ban every cigarette from competition because your neighbors sisters cousins ex boyfriends booty call smokes dope? Kramer supposedly has him killed, should we ban every racer that has ever owned an apache for supporting a drug smuggeling murderer??

Man up, stop whining and go after the guy who phucked you over, not the rest of the world.
Old 05-25-2011, 02:16 AM
Registered

Well said Phragle.
Old 05-25-2011, 02:55 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by phragle
Yo dude, Louie is one of the nicest most stand up guys you will meet at the races, he puts enormous time and effort without compensation into not only racing, but putting races together, But he is not your mommy, he is not your high school guidence counsoler and he is not your preacher. You have a beef with DD, settle your beef with him not everybody else in the sport. Yes it sucks you got taken, I feel for you as I dont like seeing anyone get taken but dont expect Louie or anyone else to clean up your mess.

Look at the history of this sport, would it exist if the morality police were out at every race? D.A. sold boats to drug dealers, should we ban every cigarette from competition because your neighbors sisters cousins ex boyfriends booty call smokes dope? Kramer supposedly has him killed, should we ban every racer that has ever owned an apache for supporting a drug smuggeling murderer??

Man up, stop whining and go after the guy who phucked you over, not the rest of the world.
You say look at the history of the sport. I say look at the future of the sport, otherwise, the history will have a good chance at repeating itself. The guys in Europe are getting screwed by a boat racer in the U.S. By banning the guy who is being fraudulent, you take away the opportunity for any more fraud to take place. Then, you go after him for the money that is owed. I can understand the plight of the guys from Europe. THEY ARE NOT FROM HERE! The sanctioning bodies allowing the racer, who is scamming, to race is essentially enabling the fraudulent scheme. If the a ban is imposed on the racer, it is easy to check by contacting the sanctioning bodies to see if the racer is legit. At current, he is legit because he is allowed to race and the scam is allowed to go on.

I'm glad that you stuck-up for Louie. However, he is a big boy and can handle himself. And for the "he's not your mommy" comment. Grow up and act like an adult. Childish playground remarks like that are uncalled for and make you seem unintelligent.
Old 05-25-2011, 03:06 AM
Registered

Received 692 Likes on 276 Posts

I never claimed to be intelligent, Im just a drunk who likes boats.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.