Notices

Scammed by US Raceteam! Help!

Old 05-25-2011, 07:32 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bad reputation
Louie,
We are more than just us three that have been ripped of by this man, there are many good skilled craftsmen that hasent got payed! There are other racers and ex drivers that have been treated really so bad so you wont belive a person could sunk that low. So it isnt just something about "each side of the point" here it is to much smoke to not belive there is a fire!
So are you not responsibel as a raceorganisation?
I think what he is saying is that the race org shouldn't be playing judge, jury and executioner. I get your point and completely understand why you are upset, but could you imagine if the race org had to decide on every disagreement that came up like this? It sucks, but I think you need to go after DD and not bring the race org into this.
Old 05-25-2011, 07:54 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Big Time
I think what he is saying is that the race org shouldn't be playing judge, jury and executioner. I get your point and completely understand why you are upset, but could you imagine if the race org had to decide on every disagreement that came up like this? It sucks, but I think you need to go after DD and not bring the race org into this.
Agreed,

He didnt scam the org, he is ACCUSED of scamming some guys from far away, and the contract is questionable. I have no dog in this fight, and I am not the biggest Daredevil fan out there, but innocent until proven guilty comes to mind.
Old 05-25-2011, 07:59 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man i hope somebody of you guys could read my posts on here.

I dont want anybody to like me , i can care less....but this is very very uncool and absolutley untrue !!!!

Scott

Last edited by DareDevil; 05-25-2011 at 08:02 AM.
Old 05-25-2011, 09:56 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by rchevelle71
Agreed,

He didnt scam the org, he is ACCUSED of scamming some guys from far away, and the contract is questionable. I have no dog in this fight, and I am not the biggest Daredevil fan out there, but innocent until proven guilty comes to mind.
You are right! He didnt scam the organisation and so have we never said, but in my case he used the OPAs Registration Fees as reason to get me to make payments in advance to him. And OPA confirmed that he hasent payed registration fees so far yet. And proof of this has been sent to OPA.
My idea was that maybe OPA was interested in what was going on and that there is a person that might hurt there reputation in the long term.
In Europe in almost all sports it is that if you have a waiting court sentence or have big suspicioins against becuse of that you for example: Might hurt the organisation etc etc you will get banned from participation till the proof of inocense is made.
Old 05-25-2011, 10:05 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by phragle
Yo dude, Louie is one of the nicest most stand up guys you will meet at the races, he puts enormous time and effort without compensation into not only racing, but putting races together, But he is not your mommy, he is not your high school guidence counsoler and he is not your preacher. You have a beef with DD, settle your beef with him not everybody else in the sport. Yes it sucks you got taken, I feel for you as I dont like seeing anyone get taken but dont expect Louie or anyone else to clean up your mess.

Look at the history of this sport, would it exist if the morality police were out at every race? D.A. sold boats to drug dealers, should we ban every cigarette from competition because your neighbors sisters cousins ex boyfriends booty call smokes dope? Kramer supposedly has him killed, should we ban every racer that has ever owned an apache for supporting a drug smuggeling murderer??

Man up, stop whining and go after the guy who phucked you over, not the rest of the world.
Ofcourse no harm on Louis, he have been werry corect and serious in our mail conversation and most importent he takes it seriously and even answeres here. So all respect for that!
Old 05-25-2011, 12:21 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by rchevelle71
Sorry Mikey,

But if it is so great over there, how come you guys keep sending $$ to race in the states???
This is gonna be a long one...

Basically itīs a lot cheaper to race there....

FYI even today your race gas costs way less than our low octane E10 and the regular pump gas is ―... just one example...and the cheapest. the list goes on to owning mandatory semitrailers and CDL drivers ( thatīs how I earn my dough..) for them for transporting etc over here.. looking at million dollar equipments to have something equivalent, Europe ainīt cheap.

But to answer your question itīs more of a vacation than racing for many of us to race there.
I speak of myself only now ; when I at least put a helmet and racegear on I shut my lip and drop the hammer. Intercoms are used only for emergencies, just like in warfare.. radio silence.
Therefore the only Races basically in my book would be the Bimini and back plus Long Island races and such. In my book KW is just womanizing and partying <3 the WC title is nothing to hang in the Xmas tree compared to UIM titles.

Regarding organisations OPA is worth considering even from here what Iīve followed but thenagain we have the Worlds Oldest offshore race Roslagsloppet just 250 miles from my place and In England thereīs the toughest of them all THE Cowes Torquay Cowes Race to consider. Also the Round Britain Race and London Monaco raceīs are held or going to again, for those who can afford such.

So basically itīs all about money, if we had loads of it weīd race here and in the Mid-East and live well off in an Eagles Nest somewhere in the Alps and relax on the Med .. just ask Pat Weissman Nigel Hook or Steve C about our racing.
Old 05-25-2011, 12:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Interceptor
Anything you haven't done ?
Do you really wanna a list....itīs gonna be a long one...
Old 05-25-2011, 12:40 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jayboat
Too bad that Mr Wonderful is banned from OSO.
in the interest of fair play and full disclosure...

I'm being called bad names
and my facebook message box is receiving propaganda telling me he is innocent-- that he was the one who was taken.

He wants to meet in Miami in a couple weeks to discuss things...
something about my use of the word 'sketchy' in reference to his past...

:
Well Jay he wants to meet you because youīre a thru and thru Gentleman so he has nothing to fear, except to run outta gas or the subbie break down on the trip.
Regarding a guy who by his own words has pimped and dated prostitutes since age 15, taken every imaginable junk up his innards in every imaginable way, canīt even read or write his native or mother tongue, had to flee a country heīs lived his whole life basically etc and now all this makes you using sketchy a true gentleman and James Bond a pugilist...
No Offense Jay youīre a class act 100% and look forward to meet you many times again.
Old 05-25-2011, 01:59 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by bad reputation
You are right! He didnt scam the organisation and so have we never said, but in my case he used the OPAs Registration Fees as reason to get me to make payments in advance to him. And OPA confirmed that he hasent payed registration fees so far yet. And proof of this has been sent to OPA.
My idea was that maybe OPA was interested in what was going on and that there is a person that might hurt there reputation in the long term.
In Europe in almost all sports it is that if you have a waiting court sentence or have big suspicioins against becuse of that you for example: Might hurt the organisation etc etc you will get banned from participation till the proof of inocense is made.
Did OPA official claim he's not paid yet or can anybody comment on that?
Old 05-25-2011, 02:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by PARADISE ISLAND
Did OPA official claim he's not paid yet or can anybody comment on that?
I have got an confirmation that the fees are not payed.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.