Scammed by US Raceteam! Help! >

Scammed by US Raceteam! Help!

Notices

Scammed by US Raceteam! Help!

Old 05-25-2011, 03:09 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bad reputation
I have got an confirmation that the fees are not payed.
I never said i did pay them , i said if we are going to run in SIB ( OPA ) we need to pay the fees before the race !

I am not registered with OPA i am registered with SBI !

The reason Petri, u payed upfront was because i told you that 50% of the agreed price is due NOW...had nothing to do with any fees ! + u sent money for a Helmet and a T shirt, that are both yours and here !

SO STOP YOUR LIES BRO !

WTF....

Last edited by DareDevil; 05-25-2011 at 03:12 PM.
Old 05-25-2011, 03:14 PM
Registered

Received 740 Likes on 334 Posts

Originally Posted by Interceptor
Anything you haven't done ?
Originally Posted by MikeyFIN
Do you really wanna a list....it´s gonna be a long one...

Go ahead if you need to supply a list. We over here tend to do our things move on and plan or the next adventure. Bragging, running on, one upmanship are not well liked over here. It's an American thing.
Old 05-25-2011, 10:30 PM
Racer
Racer

Originally Posted by phragle
I never claimed to be intelligent, Im just a drunk who likes boats.
LMAO Phragle I think this line is going to go down in history! It probably fits 99.9% of boat racers past and present! Bad Reputation please don't think I don't care about your situation. It's just the way things work in the states, if you prove your case in court you will get compensated for your losses. The problem here is that with the amounts your talking about it will be hard to find an attorney who will take your case and not wind up costing you more money then your out. We are boaters and racers just like you and all have our stories of being ripped of one way or another, as a matter of fact no matter what Motorsport you are into there is always a risk of getting screwed. In the future, if you are going to pay for a seat in a boat to race check with the OSO crew and get some info prior to sending money, I do. Good luck, Louie

PS thank you Mr. Phragle u got ma back!
Old 05-26-2011, 05:29 AM
Banned

I don't care about your situation.

Last edited by PARADISE ISLAND; 05-26-2011 at 09:13 AM.
Old 05-26-2011, 07:53 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by PARADISE ISLAND
If he goes to court he'll have to drag the guy who stole the money&the race org. he promised they whould be racing with?Just a thought 99.9% I hope not
people, dont u get it ..I DID NOT STEAL ANYTHING !

oh man....

SpeedGirl, where is the proof they where suposed to send ? why is it not posted ? THIS IS REDICILOUS AND NOT FUNNY AT ALL !
I have e-mails from them aswell and i can proof my case that this is a big lie ! just because i am me does not mean i deserve this !
If all this goes to court ( which i hope ) then maybe i should file against OSO aswell for leaving this on here ?!

Scott

Last edited by DareDevil; 05-26-2011 at 08:07 AM.
Old 05-26-2011, 11:01 AM
Banned

this is just one of the e-mails from Petri Nagy...which you can see somewhat that he knows about the other agreement we had ..but aperantly its not in writing and thats why he feels its not an agreement !

Dear Scott,

We have only a contract for boatracing wich you cancelled and all my wired money has to be rewired to my bankaccount according to agreed contract.
There is no written contract of other ordered labour or other services betwen us.

this is what i wrote him previous ..... and thats when he got pissed and changed his tune

Petri, seriously now.

Please listen carefully !

I dont want anything to do with you anymore , you are making changes to often and i cant work or do anything like that.

First you said we ( I ) fix the boat here completley since you have no boat engine shops in sweden....clean the bilge and make the engines look nice !
I contact my engine builder , the blower polishing guy and others that i may have this coming to be ready for fast turn around ! THEN U CHANGE !!!!!!

I now called everybocy and canceled all of this as well as the shop i am using to work on the boat .

I told you how much i want to inspect the boat and tow here to work on , first you kind of agreed ( actually you did not say anything against it ) now you only want to pay by hour for this ??!

Look, please leave me out of all your endevours since this is not how i work.
If i do anything on a boat i guaranty my work and the performance of the boat . If you dont want this boat to be in perfect condition then thats fine , you will learn quick there is a lot more to it after this went under.
The transmissions need to be taken appart, the drives need to be gone thru..same as engines..since i bet even if engines did not have water in them the transmissions and drives had 100% . ( since the air bleeds of them are way lower then the valve covers )

So , now.. please let me know what you are willing to pay me for my previous help with the deal on this cat and other stuff, then e-mail me your bank info and i will get the remaining money to you as soon as i can. ( it wont be long ) !

About racing , FORGET IT !!! there is no way i want you or somebody like you in my boat !!!!

Sorry it all turned out that way, i thought it would be cool at the beginning but after your control freakiness and non trussting brain damage i think this is the best way for both !

I am 100% serious , so dont even try to convince me. I MADE THIS DESISSION AND IT STANDS !

Find some body to help you with all of this and you will maybe see later what i ment !

but even then ..do not contact me ! I already know the outcome of this since i been there often with thers and in the beginning even my self !

I tried to help you , but you are way to hard headed to even take the slithest chance of help . SO MOVE ON AND HAVE FUN !

Thanks, Scotty

as u can see, i gave him the chance to tell me how much i can keep for the other deal....and that was when it went south since now i was a liar and he wanted it all back..well, thats not how it works, i did my part on our second ( not in writing acc to him ) deal so i wanted to get paid. SIMPLE ..NO ?

Last edited by DareDevil; 05-26-2011 at 11:07 AM.
Old 05-27-2011, 06:21 AM
Registered

Default well said.

Originally Posted by BattleCry
You say look at the history of the sport. I say look at the future of the sport, otherwise, the history will have a good chance at repeating itself. The guys in Europe are getting screwed by a boat racer in the U.S. By banning the guy who is being fraudulent, you take away the opportunity for any more fraud to take place. Then, you go after him for the money that is owed. I can understand the plight of the guys from Europe. THEY ARE NOT FROM HERE! The sanctioning bodies allowing the racer, who is scamming, to race is essentially enabling the fraudulent scheme. If the a ban is imposed on the racer, it is easy to check by contacting the sanctioning bodies to see if the racer is legit. At current, he is legit because he is allowed to race and the scam is allowed to go on.

I'm glad that you stuck-up for Louie. However, he is a big boy and can handle himself. And for the "he's not your mommy" comment. Grow up and act like an adult. Childish playground remarks like that are uncalled for and make you seem unintelligent.
Well written!