Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
Any one remember Charliem??He is on the facebook powerboat swap shop now. >

Any one remember Charliem??He is on the facebook powerboat swap shop now.

Notices

Any one remember Charliem??He is on the facebook powerboat swap shop now.

Old 10-30-2013, 07:54 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Any one remember Charliem??He is on the facebook powerboat swap shop now.

I think it's funny to see this guy on the facebook swap shop now. Wanted to give people a heads up before someone gets screwed.He post something almost every day fore sale.
Old 10-31-2013, 03:30 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

He is a real POS!! He has stuff on craigslist all the time and it is all just trying to rip someone off! He is selling a "2013 525 EFI" for $3500. But it is not fuel injected, it is not blue, it has junk exhaust on it......the guy needs to stop!

Someday karma has to catch up with him!

Buyers beware!!! He got a few of us! There is a reason he is banned from being able to sell anything here!!

Last edited by Baja226sport; 10-31-2013 at 04:07 PM.
Old 10-31-2013, 03:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Watch your ears rated "R"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-d5yU-aQ34
Old 11-01-2013, 06:54 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Baja226sport
He is a real POS!! He has stuff on craigslist all the time and it is all just trying to rip someone off! He is selling a "2013 525 EFI" for $3500. But it is not fuel injected, it is not blue, it has junk exhaust on it......the guy needs to stop!

Someday karma has to catch up with him!

Buyers beware!!! He got a few of us! There is a reason he is banned from being able to sell anything here!!
He sold that on facebook to some guy. You know that only had the 525 heads on it and it wasn't the real 525 bottom end.I posted something on his listing about how he ripps people off and he said you ripped him off on that deal.. What a con artist..
Old 11-01-2013, 07:00 AM
Registered

Received 159 Likes on 73 Posts

Contact TEAMBAJA on here to have him removed from Powerboat Swap Shop on Facebook
Old 11-01-2013, 08:48 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cdn 1
the ant! Those were the good ole day's...
Old 11-01-2013, 09:42 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by excalibur82
He sold that on facebook to some guy. You know that only had the 525 heads on it and it wasn't the real 525 bottom end.I posted something on his listing about how he ripps people off and he said you ripped him off on that deal.. What a con artist..
Yeah, I ripped him off. Good one! That's why I spent 2 years trying to get the boat together I got from him and still had to part it out for no money and give the hull away.

He sold me a "turn key everything works" boat that turned out to have a blown head gasket (he said let it warm up and it will seal), corroded drives that he put body filler on and painted to hide, leaking corroded transom assemblies, water leaking in behind k planes, exhaust that leaked and was corroded so bad he had to double up the header gaskets to try and seal to the block, BAD TRANSOM, a trailer that fell apart and I had to get a mobile welder to fix just to get it some place to get the boat off it, not to mention the title for the trailer turned out not to be the right one, didn't even have the motor mounts bolted in the boat.....should I keep going?

In return he received a 1988 formula 272 that had a rough interior and had a bad spot on one flywheel he said (I thought it was the starter) but the hull was clean, everything actually did work, the boat ran well at 66 mph, on a very very nice I beam trailer that was about 2 years old (I did have to get the previous owner to meet him for the trailer title). He got a 1979 wellcraft fishing boat that ran on a trailer, and $7000.

I gave him everything I had in the world plus money on a credit card but I ripped him off.

I never got nasty with him either. Just asked him to tell me the truth that he knew what he was doing when he stuck it up my A$$! But he seems to live in a fantasy world where he believes that his shady dealings are OK.

All I can say again is BUYER BEWARE!!!!!

Last edited by Baja226sport; 11-01-2013 at 09:45 AM.
Old 11-01-2013, 12:28 PM
Gold Member

Yeah, I ripped him off. Good one! That's why I spent 2 years trying to get the boat together I got from him and still had to part it out for no money and give the hull away.

He sold me a "turn key everything works" boat that turned out to have a blown head gasket (he said let it warm up and it will seal), corroded drives that he put body filler on and painted to hide, leaking corroded transom assemblies, water leaking in behind k planes, exhaust that leaked and was corroded so bad he had to double up the header gaskets to try and seal to the block, BAD TRANSOM, a trailer that fell apart and I had to get a mobile welder to fix just to get it some place to get the boat off it, not to mention the title for the trailer turned out not to be the right one, didn't even have the motor mounts bolted in the boat.....should I keep going?

In return he received a 1988 formula 272 that had a rough interior and had a bad spot on one flywheel he said (I thought it was the starter) but the hull was clean, everything actually did work, the boat ran well at 66 mph, on a very very nice I beam trailer that was about 2 years old (I did have to get the previous owner to meet him for the trailer title). He got a 1979 wellcraft fishing boat that ran on a trailer, and $7000.

I gave him everything I had in the world plus money on a credit card but I ripped him off.

I never got nasty with him either. Just asked him to tell me the truth that he knew what he was doing when he stuck it up my A$$! But he seems to live in a fantasy world where he believes that his shady dealings are OK.

its all good baja226sport.one day he going to have to answer to a higher person.and you know he never forgets bad people.
Old 11-01-2013, 08:35 PM
Registered
VIP Member

I am on your side. I just posted this to let people know he is at it again. Karma is a *****
Old 12-15-2013, 06:52 PM
Registered
VIP Member

I was in a transaction with him and suddenly my inbox was full. The brothahood here saved me with all I needed to NOT get screwed by this douche.

Thanks again, oso.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.