Notices

Pantera judgement

Old 12-13-2013, 09:56 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by mike tkach
if they cant produce a boat in 3 years do you think they will produce berk,s money? me no think so!
I sure hope so ! I can't even imagine having that kind of money stolen from me, I'm sure it's caused BERK a lot of problems, sleepless nights, marital, financial and of coarse no water enjoyment !

Went from the highest high to the lowest low, excited about a new boat to money recovery ! I don't see this being any different than robbing a bank except in this case the punishment doesn't fit the crime !'
Old 12-13-2013, 11:05 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by Rwbrew3
I sure hope so ! I can't even imagine having that kind of money stolen from me, I'm sure it's caused BERK a lot of problems, sleepless nights, marital, financial and of coarse no water enjoyment !

Went from the highest high to the lowest low, excited about a new boat to money recovery ! I don't see this being any different than robbing a bank except in this case the punishment doesn't fit the crime !'
yes, i know what you mean,some guys would have gone off the deep end over a deal like this one
Old 12-14-2013, 08:30 AM
Registered

Received 199 Likes on 106 Posts

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
Yes, his promises are empty. Not so sure about the mason jars though. The ones buried from business decades past. We shall see.
Some people might not get your new avatar. Myself, I got a chuckle
Old 12-14-2013, 09:27 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

Maybe sell more "carburetors"......
Old 12-14-2013, 09:37 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

One thing for sure. If those self inflated crooks have to dig into their own cash reserve to pay Berk, it will twist them up psychologically. Not to mention financially. Now that's justice.
Old 12-14-2013, 02:50 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
One thing for sure. If those self inflated crooks have to dig into their own cash reserve to pay Berk, it will twist them up psychologically. Not to mention financially. Now that's justice.
but are they diging in to there own cash or is it the money they took from berk?
Old 12-14-2013, 03:15 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by mike tkach
but are they diging in to there own cash or is it the money they took from berk?
Have to ask Jo that. He lies so easily, he might not be able to give a truthful answer. That's what happens with these guys that don't work for a living, the ones that scam most of their spending cash from guys that do. They lose touch with reality, living in a delusional state. Bad people to do business with. Some (like Berk) find that out the hard way.

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 12-15-2013 at 12:35 AM.
Old 12-19-2013, 04:20 PM
Registered

Received 747 Likes on 338 Posts

"Available : New custom made Pantera 28' SR sitting here on the factory floor ready to drop in any power. Can also be sold complete less motor. The boat is near completion and can be seen here at the Pantera factory. For additional information please feel free to email us at [email protected] Thanks "

Copied from their FB page. Probably the boat that was never finished for Berk. So if it sells do you think the money will go to Berk or laundered into the Pantera laundry ?
Old 12-19-2013, 05:48 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

If the BEWARE section is working properly, they will go out of business owning it.......soon.

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 12-20-2013 at 02:31 PM.
Old 12-24-2013, 08:52 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

more than likely they will have to step in and recapitalize the business out of their own pockets

from the old thread it appeared they had attempted to shelter some of the more important molds by having them in someone elses name and then doing a lease back, but I would imagine that only goes so far

also there is still the actual name and trademarks and other things that while damaged still mean more than new boat company name run by the people that had to start a new company because they ran the old one into the ground and went under owing customers cash and or a boat

and it appeared they had really only managed to shelter one mold or two not all of them and also there is every chance that if a plaintiff was able to win a judgement and take over assets they could well take over a lease on a mold that has been paid up front and or take over the lease and start building with that mold since the lease would be part of the assets.......this has happened (and continues to happen) with large farm bankruptcies lately where a large farmer has leased up a lot of acres by offering high rents and when they go under the land owner suddenly finds themselves unable to break the lease entirely and instead forced into taking a lesser payment from either the same farmer after reorganization or by who ever buys the assets of the failed farmer

if there was a 5 year lease on the molds for $1,000 per month (just an example) there is a chance the mold "owner" could find themselves getting that payment from the person that took control of the company assets or even ending up taking a lesser amount once it was all said and done if there was no way to pay the actual judgement

and depending on how the lease contract was written who knows how that could go it could be anything from seeing the molds loaded up and sent to a far away country (if there was no protections that they remained in a particular state for the period of the lease) or they could be leased and used to store cattle manure or sewage sludge if there was no specifications about what conditions the molds were to be used for and kept in and what conditions and penalties for damage there might be upon ending of the lease

and really it would only take a day to trash the hell out of them once in the control of the new asset owner and good luck getting a far away court system in another country to award damages for high performance boat molds once the "local" in that country explains to the judge in private how it all went down.....and in the end payment of one months lease on the molds to gain control of them and then loading them up and shipping them off or coming in and chainsawing them in half is all that it would take to pretty much put a major hurt on anyone needing those molds to actually build boats......and again good luck with any type of collections from an out of country interest/party

even with the molds owned by "others" (close family members) there was still way too much risk about losing control of those molds and other assets for way too long of a period of time and the probable lack of protections to the treatment and handling of those molds once they were in the control of others for the defendant to not step in and settle the case and make the restitution

Last edited by TexasVines; 12-24-2013 at 08:55 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.