Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
Anybody ever get screwed by an OSO member? >

Anybody ever get screwed by an OSO member?

Notices

Anybody ever get screwed by an OSO member?

Old 08-09-2014, 04:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes, Myself, Spouse & Business have been screwed by Jeff Jassby aka Jassman.

I made the mistake almost 5 years ago in trusting this guy on a partnership he wanted to form.
Leverage made the mistake of signing a promissory note on which it delivered, but Jeff Jassby denied.
ALL documents can be found at the Hancock County Courthouse in Mississippi.

We had no idea what we were up against or the fact that we're one of many lawsuits the Jeff Jassby is involved in.

Jeff Jassby contacted me in December of that year to discuss business after many emails. He said he wanted to take Leverage worldwide like Meguires. He asked how much and we proceeded from there. We discussed a 49%/51% partnership. Jeff asked me about going to Miami for the boat show that year, how much it would cost us and could we prepare labels, inventory and marketing materials for him. In short, we booked a home together, he stayed with us all week and we showed him how to buff/detail and the workings of the business. Not known to us at the time, Jeff opened up a Marine Detailing Business soon as he returned from Miami & started using the Leverage inventory he purchased from us to detail the boats.

During this time I'm still working on the partnership & trying to get everything finished that Jeff Jassby is directing us to do. He had one of his attorneys modify our operating agreement and send it to us with no mention of supplying funds or even a buy-in just that we were giving him 50% of the company because he purchased some product. I immediately contacted his attorney to discuss the 1 million investment and he said they did not have it, but wanted me to sign the agreement or they would sue us for the 30K since we signed a promissory note. I told him that the note was satisfied, but he said since it wasn't paid back in cash that Leverage was still responsible. Also, his attorney plagiarized my Leverage Operating Agreement, which was found later, and Jeff Jassby said I owed his attorney 3k for preparing his proposal to me. That was also later dismissed.

So fast forward to mid-summer. Jeff Jassby decided to bring this up on OSO after he filed suit against me saying, "He signed a Promissory Note and didn't pay me." He also got a few of his buddies involved to continue the harassment and ruin the reputation of both Leverage & us personally. What he didn't tell everyone is what he was doing in Court. SOON AS HE FILED SUIT HE IMMEDIATELY ASKED THE JUDGE TO DEMAND THAT I SUBMIT ALL OF MY PROPRIETARY INFORMATION. He demanded my formulas, bottle suppliers, artwork, label printers, customers, dealers, distributors & all financials. Remember that this suit is over a promissory note that Leverage signed & Jeff Jassby said wasn't fulfilled even though the emails on file at the Hancock County Courthouse prove otherwise.

So in short we've been in litigation for the past 5 years with Jeff Jassby. His attorneys have tried to schedule hearing with 36 hour advance notices, if that. We live 8 hours away. They also tried to get us for depositions one year during Thanksgiving, denied luckily, but not before Jeff Jassby's best friend Catastrophe posted it all over OSO that we didn't show. I believe many of us on OSO know the history of a certain group. If they want it they seek & destroy.

This is a very short summary of events, but can be verified at the Court House.

You may ask why we don't have an attorney, but after you call over 25 & they all either have a conflict of interests or want 20K+ because of Jeff Jassby's attorneys & their firm? You may also ask about the 1 million investment. Go to Jeff Jassby's home, ride the elevator to your level that overlooks the indoor/outdoor pool or take a ride in his Yenko Camaro. When Jeff Jassby said he had the money to make it happen I had no doubts. Was I F*CKING wrong!!!

He may have posted this to bait me, but I don't care. He has contacted some of my former employees (which were prosecuted for stealing from me) & driven good people out of business, so screw him. KARMA has been knocking at his door.

He did get an underhanded judgement against Leverage, so what do I do. Must be nice when one of the Judge's is also a partner in your counsel's Law Firm.
Old 08-09-2014, 05:09 PM
Registered

Received 1,004 Likes on 532 Posts

So why not just pay the 30K judgment and move on?

Originally Posted by Marine Clean
Yes, Myself, Spouse & Business have been screwed by Jeff Jassby aka Jassman.

I made the mistake almost 5 years ago in trusting this guy on a partnership he wanted to form.
Leverage made the mistake of signing a promissory note on which it delivered, but Jeff Jassby denied.
ALL documents can be found at the Hancock County Courthouse in Mississippi.

We had no idea what we were up against or the fact that we're one of many lawsuits the Jeff Jassby is involved in.

Jeff Jassby contacted me in December of that year to discuss business after many emails. He said he wanted to take Leverage worldwide like Meguires. He asked how much and we proceeded from there. We discussed a 49%/51% partnership. Jeff asked me about going to Miami for the boat show that year, how much it would cost us and could we prepare labels, inventory and marketing materials for him. In short, we booked a home together, he stayed with us all week and we showed him how to buff/detail and the workings of the business. Not known to us at the time, Jeff opened up a Marine Detailing Business soon as he returned from Miami & started using the Leverage inventory he purchased from us to detail the boats.

During this time I'm still working on the partnership & trying to get everything finished that Jeff Jassby is directing us to do. He had one of his attorneys modify our operating agreement and send it to us with no mention of supplying funds or even a buy-in just that we were giving him 50% of the company because he purchased some product. I immediately contacted his attorney to discuss the 1 million investment and he said they did not have it, but wanted me to sign the agreement or they would sue us for the 30K since we signed a promissory note. I told him that the note was satisfied, but he said since it wasn't paid back in cash that Leverage was still responsible. Also, his attorney plagiarized my Leverage Operating Agreement, which was found later, and Jeff Jassby said I owed his attorney 3k for preparing his proposal to me. That was also later dismissed.

So fast forward to mid-summer. Jeff Jassby decided to bring this up on OSO after he filed suit against me saying, "He signed a Promissory Note and didn't pay me." He also got a few of his buddies involved to continue the harassment and ruin the reputation of both Leverage & us personally. What he didn't tell everyone is what he was doing in Court. SOON AS HE FILED SUIT HE IMMEDIATELY ASKED THE JUDGE TO DEMAND THAT I SUBMIT ALL OF MY PROPRIETARY INFORMATION. He demanded my formulas, bottle suppliers, artwork, label printers, customers, dealers, distributors & all financials. Remember that this suit is over a promissory note that Leverage signed & Jeff Jassby said wasn't fulfilled even though the emails on file at the Hancock County Courthouse prove otherwise.

So in short we've been in litigation for the past 5 years with Jeff Jassby. His attorneys have tried to schedule hearing with 36 hour advance notices, if that. We live 8 hours away. They also tried to get us for depositions one year during Thanksgiving, denied luckily, but not before Jeff Jassby's best friend Catastrophe posted it all over OSO that we didn't show. I believe many of us on OSO know the history of a certain group. If they want it they seek & destroy.

This is a very short summary of events, but can be verified at the Court House.

You may ask why we don't have an attorney, but after you call over 25 & they all either have a conflict of interests or want 20K+ because of Jeff Jassby's attorneys & their firm? You may also ask about the 1 million investment. Go to Jeff Jassby's home, ride the elevator to your level that overlooks the indoor/outdoor pool or take a ride in his Yenko Camaro. When Jeff Jassby said he had the money to make it happen I had no doubts. Was I F*CKING wrong!!!

He may have posted this to bait me, but I don't care. He has contacted some of my former employees (which were prosecuted for stealing from me) & driven good people out of business, so screw him. KARMA has been knocking at his door.

He did get an underhanded judgement against Leverage, so what do I do. Must be nice when one of the Judge's is also a partner in your counsel's Law Firm.
Old 08-09-2014, 05:14 PM
Registered

It's already been paid Jupiter. The 30k was for inventory, labels, training & the trip to Miami with Jeff. We had not made plans to go & were not going until Jeff contacted me. He asked how much & I told him the same I would you or anyone else. My time is money & I'm not a charity. If Leverage pays him 30k then it's lost 60K.
Old 08-09-2014, 05:18 PM
Registered

I will also say that Jeff Jassby has sued me in Chancery Court as well. I posted a blog with the actual facts & telling those interested to visit the Hancock County courthouse. His team was on it within minutes.
Old 08-09-2014, 05:26 PM
Registered

Received 77 Likes on 36 Posts

I believe Jassman. Jeff would never lie. You're not going to find any support here Marine clean.
Old 08-09-2014, 05:32 PM
Registered

But the court records don't lie Buddy. That is what he says to you, Buddy, correct? GO TO the courthouse & pull it up.
Old 08-09-2014, 05:32 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

. My time is money & I'm not a charity.
You, You you. and oh yes you. I'll probably get a training bill for 75 bucks.
Old 08-09-2014, 05:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six
You, You you. and oh yes you. I'll probably get a training bill for 75 bucks.
Please enlighten?
Old 08-09-2014, 05:43 PM
Registered

So is this how it's handled. I posted about something that happened many years ago. I've told you what we've been through. I've told you to read the case file at the Hancock County Courthouse.

Last edited by Marine Clean; 08-09-2014 at 05:49 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 08-09-2014, 06:17 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Please enlighten?
C'mon MC...Blast away that elitist attitude and all that's left is a guy laying it on so thick it takes a bulldozer to push it around. Shut it down already.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.