Notices

Gaffrig Performance

Old 06-18-2014, 12:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

W
Originally Posted by FIXX
i CALLED GAFFRIG LAST WEEK,,mike answered and we talked for about a hour..so when your vender goes out of business its a chain reaction and all the cards fell on mikes lap..old vender had everything and left mike with nothing so now everyhing has to be remade on mikes dime which is not cheap..lets say you own a trucking company and your partner owned the trucks and you owned the trailers and your partner files bk and the bank takes all your trucks and your left with all the trailers and te idems left in them,,well it takes time to readapt and find new truck's to move the trailers..back to gaffrig,,im not defending them but its going to take some time to redesign the new boards and have them made....that all i know..

as for your gps batterys??? gaffrig dont use a battery,,theirs are hard wired..

It's like bashing my head against a brick wall.
Then let people know there is going to be a long wait instead of pissing them about , and Perhapps if Mike didn't spend a hour talking to you on the phone and spent his time returning peoples emails and phone messages people would be more understanding . I no longer want my gauges getting them elsewhere
Old 06-19-2014, 11:51 AM
RIPSTA Racing Team
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Listen Fixx, instead of chiming in with some LAME**s excuses for Mike you should have told him during that hour phone call that he should #1 STOP selling a product that he doesn't even have available. #2 STOP LYING to people that unwittingly purchased said product. #3 START apologizing to said customers and either return their monies OR offer them a hugh discount for being loyal and PATIENT customers. THRTH goes along way and it works both ways. He should also flog those employees who treated said customers like idiots with deceptive information. Instead what we get is BS from his company, his employees and now you instead of hearing from Mike himself. Obviously you told him that some disparaging posts are being put up here and elsewhere but he chooses to keep our money and continue the BS.
Old 06-19-2014, 06:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fireboatpilot
Listen Fixx, instead of chiming in with some LAME**s excuses for Mike you should have told him during that hour phone call that he should #1 STOP selling a product that he doesn't even have available. #2 STOP LYING to people that unwittingly purchased said product. #3 START apologizing to said customers and either return their monies OR offer them a hugh discount for being loyal and PATIENT customers. THRTH goes along way and it works both ways. He should also flog those employees who treated said customers like idiots with deceptive information. Instead what we get is BS from his company, his employees and now you instead of hearing from Mike himself. Obviously you told him that some disparaging posts are being put up here and elsewhere but he chooses to keep our money and continue the BS.
listen !!! thats your job,,,,,i was asked by its peanut to call him,,just stating what he told me..thats the last time i do anyone a favor..
Old 06-19-2014, 07:44 PM
RIPSTA Racing Team
VIP Member

Hey Fixx. Just to be clear, what exactly is my job? Someone who you obviously know and defend screws over some people, some of which you know and do a favor for and I'm a prick? Yea that's right I got your original post where your so defensive that you start name calling? So is it's peanut a prick as well? Bottom line is that Mike should be on here responding to us his victims of deceptive buss. practices. Seems like all he did was feed you some of the BS he's been feeding us and you fell for it and passed it on, Sorry but Mike's the prick here nobody else but I thank you for trying anyway.
Old 07-03-2014, 05:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by FIXX
i CALLED GAFFRIG LAST WEEK,,mike answered and we talked for about a hour..so when your vender goes out of business its a chain reaction and all the cards fell on mikes lap..old vender had everything and left mike with nothing so now everyhing has to be remade on mikes dime which is not cheap..lets say you own a trucking company and your partner owned the trucks and you owned the trailers and your partner files bk and the bank takes all your trucks and your left with all the trailers and te idems left in them,,well it takes time to readapt and find new truck's to move the trailers..back to gaffrig,,im not defending them but its going to take some time to redesign the new boards and have them made....that all i know..

as for your gps batterys??? gaffrig dont use a battery,,theirs are hard wired..
Customer service says you be honest and upfront about the situation. Honesty is the best policy...no matter how much it hurts. Your customers will thank you for it.

Last edited by djkool99usa; 07-03-2014 at 05:28 PM.
Old 07-04-2014, 10:45 AM
Registered

I have been getting nothing but broken promises and lies. GAFFRIG DOES NOT BELIEVE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!
Old 07-04-2014, 10:59 AM
RIPSTA Racing Team
VIP Member

7 months and counting now. Still the same old excuses and lies. I wonder how many customers are waiting like us? It's obvious that Mike doesn't give a s**t about us and feels that this type of customer abuse isn't going to affect his companys reputation? Well I'll wait, what choice do I have at this point. If it wouldn't cost me a fortune to change out the gauges that I've already switched I would drop his lousy company and his horrible service policies.
Old 07-04-2014, 08:38 PM
Registered

I deal with Gaffrig all the time. Great customer service. Never had a problem.
Old 07-05-2014, 12:24 AM
Registered

I ordered my gauges and they showed up 3 days later?
Old 07-05-2014, 06:35 AM
Registered

Hey extra and caribou. Order the gauges we ordered and you will be on this thread b itching about how gaffrigs customer service sucks and you still do not have your stuff.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.