Notices

Gaffrig Performance

Old 07-05-2014, 09:19 AM
RIPSTA Racing Team
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I guess some guys haven't read the entire post explaining what the problem is? Apparently they are loyal gaffrig customers? I AM A LOYAL GAFFRIG CUSTOMER, at least I was. The problem is with Mike and how he CHOOSES to deal with a problem that may not be his fault but IS his responsibility. He CHOOSES to bury his head in the sand and let a bunch of his customers flap in the wind while he and his employees lie and BS us to death. So the SAGA continues with no end in sight. I am glad that some people have had a good experience with Gaffrig. We have NOT. STEP UP TO THE PLATE MIKE and do something about this MESS. I know you hear whats being said here.
Old 07-05-2014, 11:04 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by extras
I deal with Gaffrig all the time. Great customer service. Never had a problem.
What's that got to do with it !! Ted Bundy didn't kill every one he met Guess some people are just lucky
Old 07-06-2014, 08:13 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by paul buckner
What's that got to do with it !! Ted Bundy didn't kill every one he met Guess some people are just lucky
Good one Paul
Old 07-08-2014, 11:43 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I am encountering challenges with new Gaffrig gauges, both tachs wont read above 2 to 2,500 rpm, the ones I pulled out work fine, I double checked the switches to make sure they are set correctly, also pulled and rechecked wiring.
A day and a half of several phone calls, emailed info on ignition system, and being told I would be called back, still nothing.
When I did talk to Mike he said they may not work with older ignition systems? Mine is a 2000 454 magnum MPI with Delco HEI.
If they don't work with some systems, why wouldn't they make you aware of that before you purchase? Or what applications they do and don't work with on there web site?
Old 07-08-2014, 06:28 PM
RIPSTA Racing Team
VIP Member

Looks like the writing is on the wall and his whole operation is circling the bowl. On top of that it appears that he just doesn't care.
Old 07-14-2014, 05:52 PM
Registered

From reading this it looks like money was taken and no product produced. If this is the case the money should have been returned when they knew they could not deliver. If money is still being held then they should be paying interest on it.
Old 07-14-2014, 08:17 PM
RIPSTA Racing Team
VIP Member

Returning the money at this point is useless. Those of us who ordered these particular gauges are STUCK waiting because I for one was trying to match other gauges that I had already replaced. And yet still after all this time and all these negative comments Mike has still not responded. Very disappointing really. Gaffrig is a known name in the industry and he seems to really not give a S**T about a few(?) aggravated customers. So I'll continue to wait without really even knowing if I'll ever see the items I've purchased? Thanks MIKE where ever you are. It's the deliberate deception that really bothers me though. And Yes I agree that after all this, those of us who have been deceived should be eagerly compensated for our troubles. BUT I DOUBT THAT WE WILL EVER RECIEVE ANYTHING let alone satisfaction.
Old 07-15-2014, 05:04 AM
Registered

Im going to call today. Tell you how it goes fireboat.
Old 07-15-2014, 07:38 AM
Registered

Received 398 Likes on 229 Posts

I have had a similar bad experience with Gaffrig 2 years back, wish I would have known then what I know now, I would have switched the whole dash to something else.
Old 07-15-2014, 08:55 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

i called mike yesterday at 1 pm and asked him if he had 2 electric fuel pressure gages i needed in stock,he did and said he would sent them right out.they arrived at 10 am this morning.im not trying to stur the pot im just telling you guys my experiance .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.