Notices

Gaffrig Performance

Old 07-15-2014, 09:53 PM
RIPSTA Racing Team
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Umm, I'm glad that some people do actually get service and their parts but the fact remains that Mike has completely ignored those of us who ordered the 280 degree gauges. Lied to us, put us off for 8 months and counting and doesn't seem to give a crap seeing that he hasn't returned calls or replied to this forum. So where those elec fp gauges the 280 sweep? That's what we're talking about here. HEY GAFRIGG MIKE WTF?
Old 07-15-2014, 10:22 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

5506 90 deg to match the rest.if these were not in stock i would have went another route.
Old 07-16-2014, 10:30 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn wish I read this before I ordered my water temp sensor... been waiting a month for it, sorry to hear about this order.
Old 07-17-2014, 08:08 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mike tkach
5506 90 deg to match the rest.if these were not in stock i would have went another route.
Did you not read the thread? We ordered gauges of the website and were told repeatedly that they are coming. And what other route do you recommend that I try when i am trying to match all the other 20 gauges. Spoke to them yesterday. Will post what happens when i make up my mind.
Old 07-17-2014, 09:06 AM
Registered

I ordered a depth sounder transducer from them, and roughly a week after it was suppose to be delivered, I called to see what was going on. Talked to a lady there, and after she dug around for my order form while I was on hold, she said oops, it wasn't "processed". She "processed" it and I finally got it about a month after the original order.....
Old 07-17-2014, 07:16 PM
Registered

Received 484 Likes on 219 Posts

The bottom line is they are no different then Scorpion 31 or Johnyboatman they all ripped people off.
Old 07-17-2014, 08:58 PM
RIPSTA Racing Team
VIP Member

I called them today after speaking with peanut. Peanut said they told him that they are not going to make the 270* sweep gauges anymore after losing their supplier. They sent him pics of some gauges that are close. So I called to see what they would tell me, not sure who I talked to, I thought it was Mike so I didn't ask, turns out it wasn't him. The guy found my info right away and said there was a notation saying I would wait as long as it takes, he didn't mention that they where going to cancel the line until I asked. Then he asked if I knew peanut so they are aware of this thread. He offered after I asked to send me pics of something close whibh I will go woth and they shipped today. Not perfect but what can I do? I asked for a discount, I ain't proud but it wasn't offered. The guy got back to me after shipping and said that Mike would not have a problem with a discount but he wasn't around. Send him a ppic of my dash and maybe Mike would have some ideas for me. Whats the point after he shipped these replacements out already? The phone service was better attitude though. I'll keep the thread informed. I'm still not very happy with them.
Old 07-17-2014, 10:57 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by ItsPeanut
Did you not read the thread? We ordered gauges of the website and were told repeatedly that they are coming. And what other route do you recommend that I try when i am trying to match all the other 20 gauges. Spoke to them yesterday. Will post what happens when i make up my mind.
yes i read the thread,relax.i cant recommend what you should do but if i get pizzed enough id rip every gage out of the boat and replace them with auto meter.after all,its only money.
Old 07-18-2014, 08:43 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Craney
The bottom line is they are no different then Scorpion 31 or Johnyboatman they all ripped people off.
Not sure if you posted this because of my post, but Gaffrig did not rip me off, they just seem to have no idea what's going on within the organization. One guy takes order, doesn't process it, then I have to call back or I never get the part and someone else finally actually processes it. Didn't think too much about it until I saw this thread though.
Old 07-19-2014, 06:07 AM
Registered

Received 484 Likes on 219 Posts

Originally Posted by TCBoss302
Not sure if you posted this because of my post, but Gaffrig did not rip me off, they just seem to have no idea what's going on within the organization. One guy takes order, doesn't process it, then I have to call back or I never get the part and someone else finally actually processes it. Didn't think too much about it until I saw this thread though.
No not because of you, but this is how the down fall started with Trick Marine.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.