Notices

Gaffrig Performance

Old 07-19-2014, 09:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mike tkach
yes i read the thread,relax.i cant recommend what you should do but if i get pizzed enough id rip every gage out of the boat and replace them with auto meter.after all,its only money.
Mike, My account number is 2168675309. Please deposit 5000.00 to this account so I may start ripping gauges out and since its your money I'm wasting you might as well make it 205,000 and I will repower while I'm at it. Its only money.
Old 07-19-2014, 03:40 PM
Registered

Received 747 Likes on 338 Posts

yes i read the thread,relax.i cant recommend what you should do but if i get pizzed enough id rip every gage out of the boat and replace them with auto meter.after all,its only money.
At what pricepoint do you seem to think that is an option ? If this was a more expensive issue with engines being done incorrectly what would your position be ?
ed
Old 07-19-2014, 08:43 PM
RIPSTA Racing Team
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OK, well I decided to go with the gauges that they showed me. I'm not thrilled but I didn't see another option except to keep waiting for something that might never happen. Their close and the way I have my dash set up it at least will be balanced looking. To Mikes credit he did knock $100. off and shipped them next day air for free. Showed up the next day.
Old 07-20-2014, 07:43 AM
Registered

Glad everything finally worked out for you fireboat. Thumbs up to Mike for the discount and shipping. I will be calling them on Monday
Old 07-20-2014, 08:48 AM
RIPSTA Racing Team
VIP Member

Thanks Patryk,Worked out as best as possible for now I suppose. These will look OK but I still hope they find a source for the 270 sweep gauges. Luckily I changed out the more expensive ones and only had the 6 electric ones left to change. Oil temp, water temp and volts. Think Mike can make me up a couple gauges that say drive temp or is that asking too much? LOL, I guess the heat got to him, thanks OSO.
Old 07-20-2014, 08:54 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

It sounds like nothing worked out at all. You compromised and took what they gave you. I would have wrote them off and made sure everyone I thought might buy their product knows how they treat their customers. I'm sure people who read this thread will think twice before ordering from them. I know I won't
Old 07-20-2014, 10:16 AM
RIPSTA Racing Team
VIP Member

Your right tundra, I did in fact compromise and I'm not happy about it. My other option was??????? I could continue to wait for gauges that they decided not to make anymore or take a close looking match and be done with it. The biggest problem I have is the 8 months of BS that I had to go through to get to this point which I would have most likely made this decision months ago. Its not like they are the first co to discontinue an item. However they are still offered on their site so are they really discontinued?
Old 07-21-2014, 10:07 AM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by ItsPeanut
Mike, My account number is 2168675309. Please deposit 5000.00 to this account so I may start ripping gauges out and since its your money I'm wasting you might as well make it 205,000 and I will repower while I'm at it. Its only money.
maybe you sould reread my post,i did not tell you what to do,i posted what i would do.i don,t quite understand how you got the idea that i would pay for your gauges.maybe you are one of those people that thinks the world owes you something because you are here.try calling gaffrig and tell them to buy you all new gauges because they dont have the one you want and let us know how that works out for you.
Old 07-22-2014, 09:57 AM
Registered

I think you didn't get the sarcasm of my post Mike. Sorry it went over your head. And the only thing I'm owed since you seem to know is the gauges i was promised nine months ago.

Last edited by ItsPeanut; 07-22-2014 at 10:18 AM.
Old 07-22-2014, 10:52 AM
Registered

maybe you sould reread my post,i did not tell you what to do,i posted what i would do.i don,t quite understand how you got the idea that i would pay for your gauges.maybe you are one of those people that thinks the world owes you something because you are here.try calling gaffrig and tell them to buy you all new gauges because they dont have the one you want and let us know how that works out for you.
Originally Posted by ItsPeanut
I think you didn't get the sarcasm of my post Mike. Sorry it went over your head. And the only thing I'm owed since you seem to know is the gauges i was promised nine months ago.
Its summer time. You guys aren't supposed to get the fever until winter and the boats are put away

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.