Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
Got ripped off today at Chicago loop. Bastards. >

Got ripped off today at Chicago loop. Bastards.

Notices

Got ripped off today at Chicago loop. Bastards.

Old 09-14-2016, 02:17 PM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 10 Posts

^^^ I wonder if the scumbags committing these crimes made it on to Hillary's "Deplorable" list , or are they on the " oppressed ,disadvantaged, ect. " list...
Old 09-14-2016, 05:19 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It's only going to get worse. He'll economy is booming. Just ask the dems. Oh wait. Why work when you get it for free. People rather steal low risk. Than work for minimum wage. Way better pay thieving.
Old 09-14-2016, 05:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wasted Income
If you want the real deal Chicago violent crime stats....check out http://heyjackass.com/

The name is goofy, but it's a great site.
Holy S..t. Looks like a lot of people getting shot in back in that town, and with a 19% homicide clearance rate, no wonder it's open season.
Old 09-15-2016, 01:42 PM
Registered

I just got a call from my bank asking me about multiple charges to local Walmarts. Sure enough someone has cloned my debit card and went on a shopping spree at the local Walmarts. I have the store numbers, transaction purchase numbers, and amounts. I call the local police department and get the biggest run around. I could literally handle this my self in a few hours if I could review the video from the store cameras. Watch them make the purchase, follow the video to their car, get the tag number, run the tag for the address and go knock on a door. The police are a joke on this matter and my brother which is a detective in another state has been trying to help me but he said the local cops don't sound interested in perusing the case.
Old 09-15-2016, 03:16 PM
Registered

Received 1,421 Likes on 793 Posts

Originally Posted by Brandonb_05
I just got a call from my bank asking me about multiple charges to local Walmarts. Sure enough someone has cloned my debit card and went on a shopping spree at the local Walmarts. I have the store numbers, transaction purchase numbers, and amounts. I call the local police department and get the biggest run around. I could literally handle this my self in a few hours if I could review the video from the store cameras. Watch them make the purchase, follow the video to their car, get the tag number, run the tag for the address and go knock on a door. The police are a joke on this matter and my brother which is a detective in another state has been trying to help me but he said the local cops don't sound interested in perusing the case.
Same thing happened to us, they were using it at a out of state (MI) chuck-e-cheese.

What the police told me is once I got my money back from the bank the bank or credit card company is the "victim".

And they can never get them to pursue it. It's a crime that they never have to worry about getting cuaght, no charges are ever filed.

We all just pay for it with higher fees and prices.
Old 09-15-2016, 03:20 PM
Registered

one of my buddies had this happen to him, he tracked it down himself and knocked on the persons door.
Old 09-15-2016, 04:28 PM
Registered

I pity the poor badtard I ever catch in my vehicle. if he don't kill me. He's going in the back forty �� Hell probly die of a heart attack. From the cigar burns on their backs. No mercy for thrives. 0.
Old 09-17-2016, 09:30 AM
Registered

I really feel sorry for you guys in Chicago, Boston, Philly etc.... Where I live I feel relatively safe, but that's cause it's Podunk AR. We do have our share of crime here in the south, it just seems tiny compared to the daily reports of mayhem up there. I honestly felt safer in Iraq and Afghanistan than I would in those towns above. I realize most if not all of you are tied to your area by jobs/family but I think I would weigh my options and bolt. I guess I'm blessed to be a dumb a$$ redneck from the sticks!
Old 09-20-2016, 11:21 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by CrownHawg
I honestly felt safer in Iraq and Afghanistan than I would in those towns above.
Old 09-20-2016, 02:44 PM
Registered

Vote Trump.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.