Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Beware and Stolen
Got ripped off today at Chicago loop. Bastards. >

Got ripped off today at Chicago loop. Bastards.

Notices

Got ripped off today at Chicago loop. Bastards.

Old 09-13-2016, 04:15 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Got ripped off today at Chicago loop. Bastards.

Som *****es smashed out my van Windows and stole everything in dam truck. Got I hate thrives. Proceeded to bust out my passenger mirror too. 15 k in specialty tools. Stopped in at jobsite for one hr. Middle of the day. Dam am I pissed. Knew I should left guy in the truck. I never have that kind of stuff unattended in my trucks
Old 09-13-2016, 04:45 PM
Registered

Received 1,389 Likes on 776 Posts

That sucks
Old 09-13-2016, 04:51 PM
Registered

My own fault. Stupid ass move on my part. As I looked around I could see about 6 other spots where Windows had been busted out. Had no idea the epidemic there is in that city. Police don't even get dispatched for car theft. Police report over the phone. They give a chit. Could care less.
Old 09-13-2016, 06:20 PM
SB
Registered

Received 3,166 Likes on 1,430 Posts

Originally Posted by ROB FREEMAN
My own fault. Stupid ass move on my part. As I looked around I could see about 6 other spots where Windows had been busted out. Had no idea the epidemic there is in that city. Police don't even get dispatched for car theft. Police report over the phone. They give a chit. Could care less.
That suks man ! Okay, no, that is brutal !

With the amount of shootings and homicides they have there per day, they (cops) where probably somewhere needed more. Believe it or not.

=========================================

I lived in a section of Boston where my gf got in bad accident, her car totalled, same with other ladies. Both where talking fked up. definitely got their bell wrung....Anyway, I got called by GF because cops wouldn't show up. Since was on a Sunday, I wasn't working and I drove fast to the scene. Car parts everywhere, oil,antifreee, etc, andboth girls half in and out of heir own car both daed and confused. I called the police and told them how bad it was, and they said they have no one to come to the scene, and if I could take control of the situtation. Wow ! Not even an ambulance in case. WTF ?

Afterword, I made the mistake and looked up the crime rate in that area......ummmm, they need more cops ! Wow ! And nothing like Chicago.
Old 09-13-2016, 06:27 PM
SB
Registered

Received 3,166 Likes on 1,430 Posts

Here you go, crime and police stats in Chicago:
http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime...-Illinois.html

Last edited by SB; 09-13-2016 at 06:33 PM.
Old 09-13-2016, 08:13 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 43 Likes on 37 Posts

big city crime all over is getting out of hand. If you have something worth while it almost seems it will be theft upon

Home invasion & home break ins on the rise all over as well.

In the early 70's my dad said, some day the wild west will return again with everyone carrying a gun to their hip for protection. Wonder how far that is off.

Last edited by BUP; 09-13-2016 at 08:16 PM.
Old 09-14-2016, 08:12 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If you want the real deal Chicago violent crime stats....check out http://heyjackass.com/

The name is goofy, but it's a great site.
Old 09-14-2016, 09:57 AM
Registered

Chitco. That what that town is. Happiness is chitco in my rear view mirror. Lol
Old 09-14-2016, 01:43 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by ROB FREEMAN
Som *****es smashed out my van Windows and stole everything in dam truck. Got I hate thrives. Proceeded to bust out my passenger mirror too. 15 k in specialty tools. Stopped in at jobsite for one hr. Middle of the day. Dam am I pissed. Knew I should left guy in the truck. I never have that kind of stuff unattended in my trucks
That sucks. I had both my car and truck broken into last night in my drive way. Idiots broke the window on my car even thought the doors were unlocked. They got away with about $7 in change and a couple of Carl's Jr. coupons.

Idiots were also smoking and put their coals out on my floorboards.

I am ready to start shooting first and asking question later...
Old 09-14-2016, 02:05 PM
Registered

I'll say it. In the last 7 years this country has gotten progressively worse. Cops being targeted, mass shootings, riots, people getting shot for little or no reason, and so on. Even where I live it's not the same small quiet town that it was 20 years ago thanks to slum lords buying up multi family dwellings and renting to low life derelicts.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.