Beware of Richys Custom Paint & Richy_Rich_Airbrush & Richy_Rich_RCP >

Beware of Richys Custom Paint & Richy_Rich_Airbrush & Richy_Rich_RCP

Notices

Beware of Richys Custom Paint & Richy_Rich_Airbrush & Richy_Rich_RCP

Old 02-15-2018, 09:05 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,297 Likes on 449 Posts

Well looks like he is trying to change everything to Richy_rich_airbrush... dont be fooled same bad paint, look at the crooked lines on the bow of new concept he just did...
Old 02-25-2018, 07:03 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

more bad paint on the transom, peeling off in sheets with a simple blade, i have a video of it but i cant figure how to get it uploaded
Attached Thumbnails Beware of Richys Custom Paint & Richy_Rich_Airbrush & Richy_Rich_RCP-shittypaint.jpg  

Last edited by offshoredrillin; 02-25-2018 at 07:11 AM.
Old 02-25-2018, 07:24 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
more bad paint on the transom, peeling off in sheets with a simple blade, i have a video of it but i cant figure how to get it uploaded
Old 04-06-2018, 05:29 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Changed his name again on social media to try and hide from this mess.. I also sent it in to ripoff report, he is trying to hide under the name richy_rich_rcp now
Old 04-06-2018, 07:14 PM
Registered

Received 800 Likes on 451 Posts

How the frick does someone expect to hide from social media in this day and age?...and this one still involves his name - unreal!

How is the respray coming along?
Old 04-08-2018, 03:21 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by speicher lane
How the frick does someone expect to hide from social media in this day and age?...and this one still involves his name - unreal!

How is the respray coming along?
coming along great thanks, im going to do some updates in the cig section on my tiger upgrades thread. Andy, Chris and the guys have it looking awesome, it has been stripped, blocked, i think 3 coats of primer/sealer and blocked again... should be spraying white in the next week or so. I cant explain the feeling I had seeing the whole boat with all that crap finally off it laying on the floor. even stripped it looked better than what he did.
Old 04-09-2018, 08:16 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36
Just like I said in another thread. These keyboard “experts” are the reason people that actually own and use their boats are posting less and less.
It aint like it used to be Bubba
Old 04-19-2018, 12:29 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Richy has made a few posts on the Concept Facebook page showing his recent work. I assume they have someone else prepping the boats. Wonder how long this relationship will last..... Oh he gave a "shout out" to all of his friends and family as well as "all the haters"...........................
Old 04-20-2018, 01:30 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by low_psi
Richy has made a few posts on the Concept Facebook page showing his recent work. I assume they have someone else prepping the boats. Wonder how long this relationship will last..... Oh he gave a "shout out" to all of his friends and family as well as "all the haters"...........................
he blocked me so if he says it under his own name I cant see it, another friend called him out and he started sending nasty pm's to him calling him names.. if he is so good why has he gone from working for the industry leaders to now painting for a center console company.

Last edited by offshoredrillin; 04-20-2018 at 04:10 PM. Reason: wasnt right for me to drag concept into it...
Old 04-20-2018, 07:05 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 873 Likes on 322 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
he blocked me so if he says it under his own name I cant see it, another friend called him out and he started sending nasty pm's to him calling him names.. if he is so good why has he gone from working for the industry leaders to now painting for a center console company.
Center console or not, many of their models are $100K+, not chump change (to me anyway). If I'm dropping that coin on a boat regardless of what it is the paint better be friggin top notch.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.