Beware of Richys Custom Paint & Richy_Rich_Airbrush & Richy_Rich_RCP

Notices

Beware of Richys Custom Paint & Richy_Rich_Airbrush & Richy_Rich_RCP

Old 01-26-2018, 07:22 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,339 Likes on 461 Posts

Originally Posted by pm203
Even when he was painting for the Cig factory, his quality was good, but mediocre when compared to some of the other high-end painters.
agreed, back then there were lots of things painted that came from masks from other grafik companies, he tries to claim all the designs as his but they arent. the murals and actual art may be, but the designs come from outside sources. even the 47 he raves about was designed by an outside company and the guy selling it...since he left everything he does looks the same, even though i gave him some artistic freedom, the design he did, looks nothing like the pics i showed him of what I wanted.
Old 01-27-2018, 09:20 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Bud. "Artistic freedom" carries great responsibility, often turns into "Artistic license".
Old 01-29-2018, 09:30 AM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 158 Posts

dont think anyone is shocked here

Last edited by Nate5.0; 01-29-2018 at 09:34 AM.
Old 01-29-2018, 10:13 AM
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member

Received 421 Likes on 133 Posts

Looks like Rob kept others from getting screwed. Surely whoever he is doing work for knows about all of this?
Old 01-29-2018, 01:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am amazed by the fact that he is So talented in a sort of way in destructing himself....

I am Normally a reader- non poster but this made me post something😉
Old 01-29-2018, 01:38 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Thanks guys, I had nothing to do with him closing, that is the person staring him in the mirror and the one standing by his side... in his lucid posts he knew he was wrong. but there is more wrong with him than I care to go into or should go into on the internet. my issue was with shoddy work and not accepting responsibility for it. Anyone that knows me knows that I am blunt, at times VERY blunt, but it is usually said with sarcasm and a smile. I will never take away his artistic ability, but his and hers ability as people, much less business people is unacceptable.
Old 01-29-2018, 09:37 PM
Registered

Received 4,916 Likes on 1,389 Posts

Karma is a b itch
Old 01-29-2018, 10:01 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 209 Likes on 133 Posts

Wow, that's horrible!!!! So many shops that cannot be trusted.... sad really sad.... sorry to see this happen
Old 01-30-2018, 05:55 AM
Registered

Received 981 Likes on 524 Posts

Wow, for those of you who consider the power of OSO a thing of the past........One thread shut this guy down in 6 days!

The new "glitch" in his business model will be the boat manufacturers next. Since he is not doing custom side jobs then his leverage is gone with the manufacturers. Heck they can low ball him as just an hourly painter and he really can't say no as he has no other source of income!
Old 01-30-2018, 06:04 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Wow, for those of you who consider the power of OSO a thing of the past........One thread shut this guy down in 6 days!

The new "glitch" in his business model will be the boat manufacturers next. Since he is not doing custom side jobs then his leverage is gone with the manufacturers. Heck they can low ball him as just an hourly painter and he really can't say no as he has no other source of income!
To be honest it was all over facebook too and there first, lots of people on there with boats, just not geared towards the HP market, this site tends to appeal directly to them. He only came on here occasionally from what I was told, however the people on here are the core client, he would message people from fb saying that he isn't as expensive as he sounds, that was his justification for shoddy work. yet I didn't have a budget, but no person in their right mind lets that detail out in the beginning, costs always need to controlled... again though he did this to himself and with his personality it will happen again, and again and again... he is running out of bridges.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.