Keith nay...scammer!!!! Beware!!! >

Keith nay...scammer!!!! Beware!!!

Notices

Keith nay...scammer!!!! Beware!!!

Old 10-16-2018, 06:22 PM
2jz
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Keith nay...scammer!!!! Beware!!!

For starters, I listed propellers for sale on eBay back in February. The propellers sold for $950.00 on February 16, 2018. The purchaser... Keith Nay(GTM International) also known as Mobile Marine out of Loxahatchee, Florida. Keith never filed a complaint with eBay or PayPal from his time of purchase in February. He waited until July 12, 2018 to open a case through his credit card company under the reason "not as described" he also kept the item. They pulled the funds from my account during the investigation and held my money until the issue was resolved in October. Keith uses his credit card company to bypass the rules of eBay and PayPal and to take advantage of the seller because he knows that he is not required to show proof of a returned item. It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT to document your items that you sell and also keep pictures for your records because of con-artists like this. If I had not had my documentation this guy would have not only been allowed to keep my item, he would of also had my money as well, which in turn equates my item being stolen. I would like for each of you to use caution if you come across this guy.

Last edited by 2jz; 10-16-2018 at 06:48 PM.
Old 10-19-2018, 01:39 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 55 Posts

Please enlighten us on what documentation you had which won you the case. All I can think of is the tracking number. BTW I ALWAYS get an intake receipt from whichever shipper I use. That way if it's lost internally it was last seen in their employee's hands. IE don't just drop it in the box accepter at the PO, there's no proof to say you ever actually mailed it, credit card receipt doesn't count.
Old 10-19-2018, 02:12 PM
LS1
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We have this issue now with customers who dispute through their banks/credit card companies vs disputing through paypal etc. We've been burned multiple times, currently have a customer who ordered Autometer gauges online in white, and he wanted silver. He placed the order him self online and does not want to pay return shipping for his mistake so he disputed via his bank and with how things normally go he will get a refund and get to keep the gauges..
Old 10-20-2018, 08:49 AM
2jz
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

In my case he filed claim not as described. The documents was lots of pictures of the item and also my eBay positive feedback for the last 5years as a seller. Also I asked that he submit documents where he filed that he had a problem with the propellers..

ls1 IMO I would pay the return shipping just to get my item back.