Buyer Beware Chad Pyland Florida >

Buyer Beware Chad Pyland Florida

Notices

Buyer Beware Chad Pyland Florida

Old 07-21-2021, 11:51 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Has anyone had any of there issues with this guy resolved? I'm in the middle of dealing with this guy at the moment.
Old 07-22-2021, 10:25 AM
Registered

Received 61 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by noslo5o
Has anyone had any of there issues with this guy resolved? I'm in the middle of dealing with this guy at the moment.
Did you already pay him?
Old 07-22-2021, 10:52 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

Sorry to hear Chad "snarred" another OSO member I never got any resolution on my dealing with this scum bag
Old 07-22-2021, 06:50 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by smashm
Did you already pay him?
Unfortunately yes on June 10th to be exact on the phone he is a really likeable guy and really all the way up until 2 weeks go by and hadn't received the tracking #'s. I'm going to do my best to handle this hopefully he makes things right in the next day or 2
Old 07-22-2021, 07:23 PM
Registered

Received 581 Likes on 295 Posts

Hopefully Karma will catch him soon...Eveyone needs to post on his timeline what a thief he is.

Last edited by Eddienel; 07-22-2021 at 07:25 PM.
Old 08-06-2021, 09:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm approx an hour or so from his alleged city. Perhaps we can convinced a county sheriff to make a call or pay him a visit?
Old 08-11-2021, 04:19 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

Crazy - I just noticed a message from Chad on Facebook Messenger on July 27th that he wants to 'make things right' ??????????????????????????????????????? Wow!!!! Not sure what 'reality' this guy lives in???
Old 09-03-2021, 11:05 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Hi guys dealing with the same thing here payed for a drive on June 3rd had every story in the book and nothing yet has anyone confirmed an address for Chad
Old 09-06-2021, 03:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Buyers beware chad pyland

Gentlemen I know of someone that has been screwed by chad pyland badly and karma is coming soon … and from what I know this person has been screwed 100 times more than any of your issues mentioned here with him … I know how to get everyone all the information on chad ….his address ….phone numbers there are more then one …..social security number etc … from what I know you will not get anything you paid for unless you legally go after him… he comes across like a great guy and in reality he is a flat out liar and hustler is out just to screw you … he has every story in the book and not one single word is ever true … I am sorry but I cannot publicly give info out as it could jeopardize an ongoing case… he tries to protect himself but it’s about to come to light .. you only can get him legally
Old 09-06-2021, 07:19 PM
Registered

Received 299 Likes on 161 Posts

I’m sure everyone who has had an issue with this guy has googled his name? If not, he’s associated with the bad company P1 offshore race team. If you haven’t googled his name, grab a drink and a meal, the legal garb around this guy is extensive to say the least. His wife Stephanie also seems to be a real winner.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.