Buyer Beware Chad Pyland Florida >

Buyer Beware Chad Pyland Florida

Notices

Buyer Beware Chad Pyland Florida

Old 11-03-2021, 12:38 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Buyer beware Chad Pyland

Ok so I noticed that there is a huge thread going on about this scum bag Chad Pyland. I am sorry that you guys have also come to contact and been screwed by him. I have been screwed by him worse that any of you. He has stolen my boat and is now hidden so I am sure he is selling my boat parts to everyone. I do not want to put my number out there, but please if everyone can message me on here beachside I am going after this scum bag the more people we can get together the better. This scum bag needs to go down big time. He has screwed so many people. He plays out to be your friend and it he end just screws. I also have all phone numbers and addresses. Like I said let’s get this ****ing ass hole give him what he deserves
The following users liked this post:
Indy (11-03-2021)
Old 11-04-2021, 03:09 AM
Registered

Received 129 Likes on 68 Posts

Post up his number and address, why hide it?
Old 11-04-2021, 08:58 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 54 Posts

Cant speak to other transactions but sounds like the same guy I talked to on FB Market Place, seemed like a good guy. I paid for two items via paypal and items were shipped promptly in a few days. Both arrived as described. When dealing with any online transaction I always use paypal and take the 3% hit for the protection and agree on a ship date in writing so it can be linked to paypal dispute if needed.
Old 11-04-2021, 09:03 PM
Registered

Received 299 Likes on 161 Posts

Originally Posted by Big_Baller
Cant speak to other transactions but sounds like the same guy I talked to on FB Market Place, seemed like a good guy. I paid for two items via paypal and items were shipped promptly in a few days. Both arrived as described. When dealing with any online transaction I always use paypal and take the 3% hit for the protection and agree on a ship date in writing so it can be linked to paypal dispute if needed.
Hey there big baller. Glad you may or may not have had a successful transaction with this piece of sh!t, but you come across more of a supporter than someone who has been screwed. Thanks for the online transaction tip, I’m sure none of the victims knew this, including myself. Jerkoff!
The following 2 users liked this post by Stuckonstupid:
Markus (05-11-2024), Mwood (11-05-2021)
Old 11-04-2021, 09:17 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Stuckonstupid
Hey there big baller. Glad you may or may not have had a successful transaction with this piece of sh!t, but you come across more of a supporter than someone who has been screwed. Thanks for the online transaction tip, I’m sure none of the victims knew this, including myself. Jerkoff!
glad i could help, people helping people…powerful stuff

Last edited by Big_Baller; 11-04-2021 at 09:24 PM.
Old 11-04-2021, 09:24 PM
Registered

glad i could help, people helping people…powerful stuff
Post pictures and a description of what you purchased as well as the shipping label. We are all waiting……
Mwood (11-05-2021)
Old 11-04-2021, 09:26 PM
Registered

Post pictures and a description of what you purchased as well as the shipping label. We are all waiting……
you need my ssn and cc number too? give me a minute, ill post it right up.
Old 11-05-2021, 06:34 AM
Registered

you need my ssn and cc number too? give me a minute, ill post it right up.
Thats what I thought, you didn’t buy sh!t from this guy, you’re just trying to shed a little positive light on your buddy.
Mwood (11-05-2021)
Old 11-05-2021, 06:47 AM
Registered

Thats what I thought, you didn’t buy sh!t from this guy, you’re just trying to shed a little positive light on your buddy.
lol i live across the country and have no contact other than my two purchases, but i am not going to post PII of other people on a public forum. This thread i thought was to post your experiences with the seller. When your ready you can post up yours. Hopefully your not scanning this section of the board looking for threads like this to **** post with no experience with the seller …that would be sad, fitting name tho.
Old 11-05-2021, 06:55 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yea this jerkoff is probably Chad. Please what one out of a million had a good transaction that is hilarious.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.