Buyer Beware Chad Pyland Florida >

Buyer Beware Chad Pyland Florida

Notices

Buyer Beware Chad Pyland Florida

Old 03-07-2023, 03:52 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by DrFeelgood
Interesting to look back to 2021 and see how your experiences have unfolded with this piece of sh!t.
try and give people the benefit of the doubt, not my first time being burned like this but wanted to correct the record to remove any doubt for others reading this in the future.
The following users liked this post:
muc (03-07-2023)
Old 04-11-2023, 10:05 AM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Originally Posted by MooresWarlock
Posting a Buyer Beware of Chad Pyland in Florida - I made the mistake of buying a complete Bravo One Transom assembly from him on Facebookmarketplace.com - I paid him $1,150.00 (to his wife Stephanie Pyland via Pay Pal) on December 16, 2020 - initially he stated he packed it up and shipped it on Dec. 16, 2020 and that he'd update me with a tracking number. Dec 29, 2020 I messaged him to see if there were any updates. Jan 4, 2021 he messaged me back stating he'd get me everything needed to track my package, Jan 5, 2021 after I re-messaged him for the update, he stated I would receive the package by Friday Jan 8, 2021, Jan 11 - 13th I continued to request a tracking number as I had not received any delivery or tracking information from him. Jan 14th I get picture of a tracking number When I ran the number it stated the label was generated Jan 14th! When I received the box Jan 20th the only item in the box was the inner mounting plate. Jan 22 I requested an update - he said he'd provide the shipping numbers when he got back to the office - Jan 26 I requested an update, Jan 27 Chad advised I'd have everything in hand by the end of the week. Feb 1 2021 still nothing, Feb 3, 2021 I received a box with only 2 outdrive trim rams - As of today Feb 10, 2021 I have not received a honest/simple response to any questions regarding the timely shipping of the items I paid in full on Dec 16th!!!!!! I have all the 'messenger' communications from the Facebookmarketplace.com forum to back-up my claims

Sorry for LONG thread, but I just wanted illustrate the timeline and challenges of dealing with guy.

Buyer Beware
So sorry to hear this.
Old 08-30-2023, 05:51 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Big_Baller
Right, I was posting my interactions with him, in the thread about interactions with him....Just seems odd that you would jump on and harass someone that is doing that. If you had a bad experience at a store and bought expired milk, would you hang out in the store and harass other people buying milk that is not expired ? My bet is no, not unless it was an online store and you had a keyboard. Keep the thread about interactions, if you have a problem, call the guy or file a dispute. Digitally sulking and bad mouthing people you don't know (Me) doesn't solve your problem.
It seems odd you would brag about buying stolen property.
Old 08-30-2023, 06:36 AM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Midwestcruiser
It seems odd you would brag about buying stolen property.

Not sure how you got there from my post but if you kept reading the thread you would see I needed to replace all internals as they were trash. But what seems odd to me is you have time to read posts from 2 years ago but not the entire thread.
Old 05-08-2024, 07:16 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

tHIS IS EXTREMELY REASSURING. BACK IN jUNE OF 2017 HE CONTACTED ME THROUGH fACEBOOK. i HAD BOUGHT A MERC 502 BLOCK FROM HIM, BUT HE GHOSTED ME AFTER i PAID. i CONTACTED HIS LOCAL SHERIFF BUT THEY REFUSED TO INVESTIGATE FURTHER, EVEN THREATENING ME AND MY FAMILY'S LIVES. tHIS WAS EXTREMELY DISTRESSING AND i HAD RENTED A MOTEL IN A DIFFERENT CITY TO GET AWAY. wE SHOULD KILL THIS GUY. i'LL HOLD HIM DOWN JUST TO WATCH THE LIFE LEAVE HIS EYES. i SAY WE TAKE HIM DOWNTOWN AND "RIDE HIM ON A RAIL". iF WE GET ENOUGH OF US WE CAN SURELY TEACH THIS SACK OF CHIT A LESSON. aNYWAYS MY WIFE IS ANGRY AT ME NOW FOR SPENDING TOO MUCH TIME ON THE COMPUTER. tALK TO YOU FELLAS AGAIN SOON.

-dALE