Beware: Hall's Propeller Service >

Beware: Hall's Propeller Service

Notices

Beware: Hall's Propeller Service

Old 04-13-2012, 10:57 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by jreuscher
I have had excellent service and work from Hall's. I highly recommend them to anyone within an hour's driving. I received same-day service on a pretty beat up stainless steel prop.
do you realize this thread is over 8 years old?
Old 04-14-2012, 12:08 AM
Pirate of the Chesapeake
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^^ LMAO, NEWBZ

John jr
Old 05-03-2012, 05:26 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

I wonder if that Dude ever got his Props Back-Or is he still calling Mike I woked at Mikes place a year or so ago (on somone elses boat) He worked on Gelcoat & Glass then, Not Props..
Old 05-05-2012, 11:57 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Funny stuff

1st post after 3 years of nothin

Well there is always 2015
Maybe he can post on the Berk/Pantera thread which will still be going strong
Old 06-15-2016, 06:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by J.V.IRONHANDS
Anyone considering using Hall's prop service in Christmas, Fla. please beware. I was advised to use him because he is one of the best. well maybe if you're a racer but not a everyday performance boater.
He has had my 2 props since July 28th, and has had a friend of mine's whom I sadly advised to use Hall's,since June. Both mine and his were done once by Mike with terrible results, He said to send them back and he would redo them, we did and never got them back. I don't like to badmouth anyone without giving them a chance to correct problem, but I have made at least 100 phone calls,never having even one call returned. My attorney send him a letter, but nothing has helped. Because of this snake,my entire summer was spend with borrowed props, which were too small to get the performance I thought I was paying for. As of this date, I still have no props, and would like to prevent anyone else from having the same problems. Our season is to short for these kind of problems, One last word BE CAREFUL!!!
after reading your review. i called mike as he had my prop over 2 weeks after ha had promised it in a week, and got no answer so i drove 45miles to his place and the prop he had said was almost done had not been touched so i just told him to forget it and took it home. took same prop to annother dealer in orlando that i had heard was good and dropped it off on friday and they returned it the next wednesday was less expensive that mike and worked great. he must just like to work on the racing type props as he had just finished two big 4 blade ss when i got there
Old 06-16-2016, 10:32 AM
Registered

Received 52 Likes on 27 Posts

13 years old now. Still in business, everyone has a busy week here and then. Must be doing something right.
Old 06-16-2016, 12:38 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

I had him lab 1 prop for me, $325 later, and boat ran the same before I gave him $325. Never again. I use merc Lab services..
Old 06-16-2016, 10:37 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 44 Likes on 38 Posts

thought he was out of BIZ - Halls in Florida - like around the Sanford area if I remember correctly ?
Old 06-20-2016, 07:53 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by BUP
thought he was out of BIZ - Halls in Florida - like around the Sanford area if I remember correctly ?
BUP,
Drove by his shop last Friday on the way to get the Talon, and it looked open....
Old 01-18-2019, 02:56 PM
Registered

Default 😡🤬😡🤬

My boyfriend had dropped off our prop to halls to fix and it was suppose to be 1 week but it has been about a month now and we are not to happy because what he is doing is very unprofessional and I’m not happy with this. If anyone else has this issue please feel free to share. But we are definitely not going to recommend him ever. Have a blessed day.

Quick Reply: Beware: Hall's Propeller Service

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.