Bimmini top question? >

Bimmini top question?

Notices

Bimmini top question?

Old 08-03-2008, 06:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Bimmini top question?

this might seem gay, but after another rainy day here in mass has made up my mind.
with the 26 ZT i can put a bimminie top onb it and store it under the engine hatch. anyone know of a nice set up i could do? i want it only for rain, im tired of getting wet, but i want to go out.
does checkmate offer anything or am i better off to have one made?

thanks

i could also use it on the over night trips to make for some extra room.
Old 08-04-2008, 11:13 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

we've been using an anchor shade for a while now and it works well. we use it for sun protection mostly, might not be what you are looking for but they are cheap and don't effect the looks of the boat.
Old 08-04-2008, 11:35 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 82predictor
we've been using an anchor shade for a while now and it works well. we use it for sun protection mostly, might not be what you are looking for but they are cheap and don't effect the looks of the boat.
i have one of those already, its great for hiding from sun or a small shower, but im looking at somthing i can use and still be underway and protected. i really need a nice bimmini top snapped on with side curtains etc
Old 08-20-2009, 01:34 PM
Registered

I am a "Marine Fabricator" (boat cover guy) I type at the speed of dark so call me. 513-931-2628 . I have a Checkmate with a bimini. I run 40 MPH No enclosure. You are talking LOW speed with an enclosure, and Where are you going to store ALL that stuff. You "can't" store clear in the engine compartment. and if I make a top narrow enough to fit in there it won't be wide enough to give much shading. Mine will lay forward of the windshield or on the sun hatch,Ya like old time boats did. I can whip it up in a few seconds, and it is the "tits" coming off the lake into a river or marina when it's 100 degrees. I don't sweat the rain seeing as it's NOT GEAR LUBE, or Tomato Soup!
But any GOOD Fabricator can make what ever you need. Make sure you are dealing with a pro not a schmo.
Thanks John 513-931-2628 John's Marine Service
Old 08-21-2009, 09:00 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by zoobchop
I am a "Marine Fabricator" (boat cover guy) I type at the speed of dark so call me. 513-931-2628 . I have a Checkmate with a bimini. I run 40 MPH No enclosure. You are talking LOW speed with an enclosure, and Where are you going to store ALL that stuff. You "can't" store clear in the engine compartment. and if I make a top narrow enough to fit in there it won't be wide enough to give much shading. Mine will lay forward of the windshield or on the sun hatch,Ya like old time boats did. I can whip it up in a few seconds, and it is the "tits" coming off the lake into a river or marina when it's 100 degrees. I don't sweat the rain seeing as it's NOT GEAR LUBE, or Tomato Soup!
But any GOOD Fabricator can make what ever you need. Make sure you are dealing with a pro not a schmo.
Thanks John 513-931-2628 John's Marine Service
can you do full enclosed? any pics?
Old 08-24-2009, 07:47 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sweet Addiction
I have never seen a 260 ZT with an enclosure. There was a32' Sunsation with a stand up enclosure forsale a while ago. It is kind of weird but I guess as long as you are not getting wet what is the problem.
i could have used it yesterday. got soaked!!!!