It's time. who's ready to go? >

It's time. who's ready to go?

Notices

It's time. who's ready to go?

Old 03-05-2002, 10:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default It's time. who's ready to go?

Looks like we are in the 60's this weekend. Plan to put everything back together Saturday and possibly splash her Sunday. Who else is ready to unleash the horses?
Eric, has your motor come back yet? Need to meet at Lake Anna soon and possibly Solomons Island.
Old 03-05-2002, 10:32 PM
Registered

I've been waiting to go for a while now, but it has yet to break 50 for more than a few days here in SW michigan. Dunno how much longer I can wait though, maybe end of April!
Old 03-05-2002, 10:40 PM
Charter Member #355
Charter Member

Barry, looks like the weather will be nice! Have Fun! Im ready but the boat is not. I hope the motor will be ready soon. I'm gettin a little pressed for time here, but that's half the fun!

We usually go to Lake Anna 1st time out with a new motor. So yea definatly! Solomons sounds good too.

Eric
Old 03-06-2002, 08:20 PM
Registered

Eric,
Plan to do some wrenching Saturday and hopefully be ready to go if the weather is good Sunday. Keep me posted when your ready to go. I'll meet you at the lake. Are you planning to do the RPBA poker run?

Game Over, is the 251 a new toy? Hope you get the spring thaw soon. It looks like 68 and sunny in VA this weekend.
Old 03-06-2002, 09:18 PM
checkmate981

It must be nice yo go boating this time of year.We still have 8-10 inches of ice on the lake we boat on.Have fun
Dave

Old 03-06-2002, 10:54 PM
Registered

Not exactly new, just a rebirth in interest. The first season there just wasn't enough time for me to go on the lake every weekend. After last season and spending the winter on these forums, I am pumped like never before.
Old 03-07-2002, 09:40 AM
Charter Member #355
Charter Member

Barry, I'll let you know soon. Yes we plan on running the RPBA poker run. Are you going?

Have fun this weekend and think about me when you lean on the throttle!!!

Eric
Old 03-08-2002, 08:08 PM
Registered

Well the weather is now a little questionable for Sunday but we'll see how it looks. Definately going to get her ready Saturday so the first possible day we can crank it up and go. If I only didn't have to work today was 72 and beautiful, oh well have to pay for gas somehow.

Eric, I do plan on running the RPBA event. Steve sent out an email today for a Hooters get together on the 23rd in Southside of Richmond. Come on down if you can.

Did you get the 500HP back yet? Don't lose too much time like the end of season!! Plan to buy a scanner this weekend so I can get some photos on line and hopefully sell this one and move up.

981, put that Checkmate on a trailer and bring her down to the sunny south. Have a great group of hot boaters in this area.
Old 03-08-2002, 09:17 PM
checkmate981

I would love too, but then I would have winterize the boat again and hope for no more snow due to the srink wrap removal.
It is going to be 65 tomarrow and low 30's sunday with lite snow.The weather gods are playing with us in upstate NY
Dave

Old 03-09-2002, 04:02 PM
Charter Member #355
Charter Member

Hey Barry, unfortunatly I probably won't make it to Hooters. I finally talked to Bruce. Motor is supposed to be done and on the dyno by last week of this month. It'll be tight but I should be on the water 1st week or 2 of April.

Talk soon, Eric

Quick Reply: It's time. who's ready to go?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.