270 Convincor MCOB >

270 Convincor MCOB

Notices

270 Convincor MCOB

Old 08-10-2011, 02:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bathtub
I'm sure you've told on here somewhere, but what power? And price?

BTW, I think the new paint looks great, I just can't understand why you wasted all that money putting it on a Checkmate
You knoow, i saw a similar comment made in another post about his new paint job and I still don't get it. A Checkmate can't deserve a new paint job or updated graphics?

I realize most Checkmates are not a Laveycraft or DCB, all decked out in billet and bling, but it is still a high quality boat with all hand laid fiberglass, a reputation for great gelcoat, and a proven history of quality and reasonble performance that lasts.
Old 08-10-2011, 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by fireguy
You knoow, i saw a similar comment made in another post about his new paint job and I still don't get it. A Checkmate can't deserve a new paint job or updated graphics?

I realize most Checkmates are not a Laveycraft or DCB, all decked out in billet and bling, but it is still a high quality boat with all hand laid fiberglass, a reputation for great gelcoat, and a proven history of quality and reasonble performance that lasts.
I thought my sarcasm was clear enough in that statement, guess not. I was referencing that earlier ridiculous comment from that d-bag on Moparcrazy's thread. If you look at my previous posts, I stated I am looking at 270brs as well, so obviously I must think they are great boats as well. I loved my parents boat, and would love to buy it back from the current owners, but they need to get the price right for the current market. Moparcrazy's boat is a fine example of a nice boat, and his new paint looks great and was money well spent.
Old 08-13-2011, 04:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Bathtub
I thought my sarcasm was clear enough in that statement, guess not. I was referencing that earlier ridiculous comment from that d-bag on Moparcrazy's thread. If you look at my previous posts, I stated I am looking at 270brs as well, so obviously I must think they are great boats as well. I loved my parents boat, and would love to buy it back from the current owners, but they need to get the price right for the current market. Moparcrazy's boat is a fine example of a nice boat, and his new paint looks great and was money well spent.
OOPSIE,
Sorry I was a little slow and now I got the whole sarcasm thing. Like I said in my original post, when I read the original comment on Moparcrazy's thread, it puzzled me and I should have commented there and not here.

My apologies for posting with cranial rectal syndrome.
And, now back to our original programming.
Old 08-14-2011, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by fireguy
OOPSIE,
Sorry I was a little slow and now I got the whole sarcasm thing. Like I said in my original post, when I read the original comment on Moparcrazy's thread, it puzzled me and I should have commented there and not here.

My apologies for posting with cranial rectal syndrome.
And, now back to our original programming.
It's all good