Looking for a 253/270

Notices

Looking for a 253/270

Old 03-25-2015, 07:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for a 253/270

Hi,

Looking for a 253 or a 270 checkmate. I've been talking to three guys but thought I'd throw up an quick thread to see what was out there.

I'm picky on cleanliness, the interior/exterior need to be clean, no stains in the seats, the gel should be in good shape/shine.

No salt water boats. Not picky on color as long as it's not yellow... Prefer the purple or red boats. Not picky on engine/drive combo. Would accept a stock boat, would prefer a faster boat. Mid to high 70's would be great. Reliability is key though and a clean boat is most important.

In Michigan but willing to travel, ready to buy now. Zip is 48626 so if you're within 6-700 miles post up or shoot me a message. I think two of the guys I'm talking to are members here so no offense if you see this. Still serious about both boats but wanted to check my options. Email works best if that's ok to post. justindf 07 at gmail.

Looking to spend under $30k.