Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Checkmate
251 convincor for sale >

251 convincor for sale

Notices

251 convincor for sale

Old 09-10-2002, 08:03 PM
PSDNUT

Unhappy 251 convincor for sale

Hate to do it but finances are getting out of hand, 1983 251 Convincor,twin 2.4 efi's 240hp port motor has app. 80hs on build starboard has 30,cle gear cases and the originals included the engines were ahead of their time,only one I know of in existance with efi for the year,from what I have learned they were originaly built by merc racing,the motors were reworked by RO Yale in Houston,TXThey turn 7000rpm for a speed of 72mph turning 26"choppers,they have offshore mounts with hydraulic steering and offshore water pickups,also included is a spare ECM,keikafer k-planes,97 gallon fuel,stainless handrails,drop down bolsters,sony remote w/changer the Aluminium trailer was custom built by the original owners fab shop and is a severely heavy duty piece with very nice craftsmanship. The boat was bought by me from the second owner on the San Jac river and was run there since new,He bought from his neighbor that purchased it new,,I have had it for 3 1/2 years. The boat does need some minor work,but nothing that prevents it from being sea worthy,The trailer needs a bit of work too,the brakes have'nt worked I was told by previous owner since 95.didnt need them since it was always towed by a 3/4 ton truck. I have over 20,000 invested in this boat including purchase price but due to hard times i must sell for a firm price of 12,500. The boat is beautiful,white with black and red graphics with the name Top Gun.I am located south of Houston. Please e-mail me if interested at [email protected]

I really hate seeing this boat go,it had always been a dream to own this kind of toy It is my pride and joy and will remember it for a lifetime. Oh it also has custom stitched covers for the engines and the boat itself with the same design as the boat on them... John

Last edited by PSDNUT; 09-10-2002 at 08:09 PM.