Anybody know the story on it ...
Old 11-21-2013, 09:20 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Brand new
Old 11-21-2013, 09:24 PM
Registered

Received 692 Likes on 276 Posts

THey interior piks are actually J-bonz scout. There is a guy making the new ones under the company name defender (I think it is) It is separate than Chief but Bobby S. has been helping him.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/a...-comeback.html
Old 11-22-2013, 10:39 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 6 Posts

The new 21's are being built by Chief Powerboats. We hope to get one up in the Midwest and try it out in the Spring. It's already cold here, summer is gone!
Old 11-22-2013, 10:57 AM
Registered

So Bob is helping Phil build them AND Chief is building them?? Are they sharing molds?? any difference in layups etc??
Old 11-23-2013, 08:09 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by phragle
THey interior piks are actually J-bonz scout. There is a guy making the new ones under the company name defender (I think it is) It is separate than Chief but Bobby S. has been helping him.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/a...-comeback.html
I thought the same thing phragle. Just tried calling Jack to get the scoop on the pics
Old 11-23-2013, 08:18 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

So Bob is helping Phil build them AND Chief is building them?? Are they sharing molds?? any difference in layups etc??
A chief 21 is laminated using the Chief Lamination Schedule. Phil is a good Friend of the Team and yes Bob and the Chief Team has helped Phil. The 21 is Bob's design and Baby. Chief decided to make a few "Special Chief Models" of the 21 which is what I am Advertising. These will be made by Bobby from end to end, and have his signature on the Boat. Send him an email, he is excited about building a few of his "babies".
Old 11-23-2013, 01:09 PM
Registered

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

Looks nice Eddie!
Old 11-23-2013, 02:26 PM
Registered

I think I understand...but then again this is as confusing as an apache thread..... LOM advertises a chief boat, puts pictures of an apache and a defender in their ad, and If I have it right Bobby is building boats out of the 21 mold, phil is building 21's out of the same mold but with bobby's help, both boats come from the same mold, same layup, same workers, but Bobbys has his signature on the dash.. So its like all general motors, where the suburban is the suburban except when it has a new grill and badge its yukon and if you bling it out its an escalade... But who has the leather jacket??
Old 11-23-2013, 02:47 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I think I understand...but then again this is as confusing as an apache thread..... LOM advertises a chief boat, puts pictures of an apache and a defender in their ad, and If I have it right Bobby is building boats out of the 21 mold, phil is building 21's out of the same mold but with bobby's help, both boats come from the same mold, same layup, same workers, but Bobbys has his signature on the dash.. So its like all general motors, where the suburban is the suburban except when it has a new grill and badge its yukon and if you bling it out its an escalade... But who has the leather jacket??
See you got it!

I will change the pictures out once I have new ones. I didn't know it was going to complicate things just wanted to show the interior too.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.