chris craft owners! >

chris craft owners!

Notices

chris craft owners!

Old 12-11-2004, 02:43 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: chris craft owners!

it is in the classifieds. I Have not ever gone WOT with light fuel. I can send u largger pics of cabin, and pics of total boat before it was repainted. I will consider all offers.
The following users liked this post:
Scscoripion (10-21-2023)
Old 12-16-2004, 10:15 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here's My 26. Picture was taken near Boca Grande, FL. before Charley hit. Still have alot to do mechanically this winter before next season. Glad to see the new forum.
Attached Thumbnails chris craft owners!-p1010009s.jpg  
Old 12-20-2004, 03:32 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Im Mange from Sweden. I have a 1989 312 Stinger. In nice original shape. But now this stock 330 Merc will be replaced with 502MPI. Its my 4th CC. the first one was a 230 Scorpion, the second a 245LTD and the third one was a great 222 Stinger with a BBC.
Old 12-20-2004, 08:20 AM
Registered

Hey Island Time.

Let me know if you wanna copy my stereo set up and I'll hook you up.
Old 12-20-2004, 11:03 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I just stumbled across this page and I'm stoked that i did. Last March i bought a stinger 222. Its in pretty rough shape cosmetically, but I was able to get use out of it this past summer. I had the stringers replaced and reinforced and I replaced the manifolds and risers and so forth, but overall i love the boat. My plan is to restore it, but I've found already that original replacement parts are hard to come by. I hope i can get some good advice over the next few months from some of you guys who are more experienced in restoring stingers. This year is going to be a paint/upholstery/wiring year, and next year is going to be when i replace 350/alpha combo with a 454/bravo combo.
Old 12-20-2004, 12:04 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 1,122 Likes on 563 Posts

century29, thats exactly what i'm doing to mine.....though i'm trying to do it all at once over this winter! I'm actually making a custom molded dash to fit monster gauges in it right now. I'm gonna try and take some pics of it tonight of my progress and post some "spy shots" of it for everyone to see Should be a fun boat when done! I cant wait

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 12-20-2004, 03:33 PM
Registered

fund razor,

Yea, I'd like to see what you did mainly in the cockpit area. I put some nice drivers in the cabin and am happy with the sound there. I just turn it off when I'm running because the cockpit is horrible.
Old 12-21-2004, 10:14 AM
Registered

We can fix you up.

I didn't spend a lot of money.
But the end results is awesome.
I have a pic at home (I'm at work) that shows the tweet in the dash.

I will have to take a couple pics of the side panels I made next time I go to the boat, which will be a couple weeks.

The cabin was easy. I just used a couple 5.25s running off of the head unit.
The amps just run the cockpit stuff.
That way when you are moored or docked you can run the cabin with little power consumption and have the amps off.

Do you have a sub?
Old 12-29-2004, 12:55 PM
Registered

No sub but have plenty of amps and can build whatever I need. I havent found a place to put one yet. Was thinking about replacing the useless sink and using the space under there. I built a 6.5" version of the deathbox (See www.decware.com) but is still to big to fit under the back seat.
Old 12-29-2004, 02:27 PM
Registered

Yeah. I am hip to that box.

I used to be in audio. I don't talk about it on OSO much, because there are already good audio guys here. But I ran a high end custom shop in Ohio for a while, and also did live sound/concert system design and install for a few years. Even mixed some big shows.

I am more of a natural bass guy. If the subs are booming, then it's because the whole system is rocking. I don't like thump and sizzle systems.

I have a Jeff Rowland Design Group Concentra at home, with Audio-Physic speakers.
(Rega Planet front end)

The system on the boat sounds as natural as the audiophile system at home.
Mostly because of placement. But I have good amps and drivers, too.

The sub I am using is the (passive) Bazooka dual voice coil 8 inch.
With a hefty MTX amp.
No complaints. Have never run out of gas, so to speak.

Quick Reply: chris craft owners!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.