lookin for top gun

Notices

lookin for top gun

Old 04-13-2005, 02:08 AM
Registered

Received 3,219 Likes on 1,044 Posts
Default Re: lookin for top gun

Originally Posted by grimmy
i'm also lookin at iced t,need a trailer for both and can't find one on short notice, any help? i'm thinkin 60-65 if i'm lucky. it'll help get the ladies anyway, i'll step it up if and when i blow it up. thanks grimmy
60-65?? Yea, if you're REAL lucky! That's about 10-15k shy of what it's gonna take. Then add a trailer. And those boats are low market right now. Good luck though bro.
Old 04-13-2005, 09:12 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by thisistank
60-65?? Yea, if you're REAL lucky! That's about 10-15k shy of what it's gonna take. Then add a trailer. And those boats are low market right now. Good luck though bro.
I think he was refering to the speed.
Old 04-13-2005, 10:13 AM
Registered

Thumbs up Re: lookin for top gun

your right, 60-65 mph for a total of 78k plus trailer. the trailer is the hard part on such short notice, any help? thanks for all the advise, it has probably kept me out of trouble a few times, thanks again guys and gals. grimmy las vegas single
Old 04-13-2005, 01:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cuda
I think he was refering to the speed.
Ahh, ok well once again I miss-read this post

There was a thread on the Ice=T boat in the main forum a few weeks ago. Do a search and find it. The boat was owned by the owner of 'Arizona Ice T' (thus the name). Sweet looking ride and the prce is good. Get a trailer and depending on the price of a trailer you may get a very good deal. Call Phil (Lip Ship) too, he's always got some deals running on good priced boats.
Old 04-13-2005, 02:54 PM
Registered

Talking Re: lookin for top gun

thanks tank, i'v been there too, but i like the one i'v found. the trailer trouble might be over for 7500$ delivered sat the 16th from fast load trailers, i hope. total price to get wet in havisu comes to only 85k. not bad for first 38'er. my old 34'er was 83 scarab III all redone, not bad but i'm lookin forward to my new toy. anyone want to go to havisu for some fun? big run april 28-29-30-31.
Old 04-13-2005, 03:02 PM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by thisistank
There was a thread on the Ice=T boat in the main forum a few weeks ago. Do a search and find it. The boat was owned by the owner of 'Arizona Ice T' (thus the name).
Tank, not to nit pick, but it was owner of "Snapple", not Arizona. (btw, i like arizona tea better )
Old 04-13-2005, 10:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Stormrider
Tank, not to nit pick, but it was owner of "Snapple", not Arizona. (btw, i like arizona tea better )
Oh, jesus!! I give up!

Grimmy, so let me get this straight. You'll have delivery of the Ice T boat for Havasu??

SWEET! We'll be there in my buddies Tiger. We're towing out with a 46 Skater, a T/S Gun w/Zul 750's, and a 38 Formula so far. We'll be there Thursday afternoon and are meeting up with 5-10 others from SCOPE. We'll definately look for your boat. Congrats!!
Old 04-14-2005, 12:33 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

the arizona boat was a 36 Apache and the Ice-T boat was indeed the snaple boat...

both boats were in the hamptons a year or so back and I don't mean to sound critcal, but Ice-T was in pretty bad shape...not very well maintained at all...I hope they did some upgrades and cleaned her up...and I hope you got a good survey...checking the transom especially....
Old 04-14-2005, 01:06 PM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

The snapple people were not boaters.
Just $ to buy a cig.
Old 04-14-2005, 05:36 PM
Registered

OK LETS GET THIS ONE STRAIT, I'LL BE GETTING THE PICTURED BOAT OUT OF TX. APRIL 16TH NOT THE ICED-T. TANK, LOOK FOR THIS ONE IN HAVISU, LUV TO PUT DOWN A FEW COCKTAILS WITH YA ALL. I'V GOT A PLACE UP RIVER IN NEEDLES, SO I'LL BE BURNIN UP HAVISU ALL YEAR, LOTS OF TRIPS PLANNED...SEE YA
Attached Thumbnails lookin for top gun-pb0005.jpg   lookin for top gun-192153199dimesv_ph.jpg   lookin for top gun-192153259fbqebl_ph.jpg  

Quick Reply: lookin for top gun

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.