lookin for top gun

Notices

lookin for top gun

Old 04-15-2005, 06:38 PM
Registered

Received 3,219 Likes on 1,044 Posts
Default Re: lookin for top gun

Originally Posted by grimmy
OK LETS GET THIS ONE STRAIT, I'LL BE GETTING THE PICTURED BOAT OUT OF TX. APRIL 16TH NOT THE ICED-T. TANK, LOOK FOR THIS ONE IN HAVISU, LUV TO PUT DOWN A FEW COCKTAILS WITH YA ALL. I'V GOT A PLACE UP RIVER IN NEEDLES, SO I'LL BE BURNIN UP HAVISU ALL YEAR, LOTS OF TRIPS PLANNED...SEE YA

Good choice!! I think that was the same boat I was thinking of at the top of the thread. I love that color package. A buddy of mine had it on a Cafe Racer we used to run ALL THE TIME!!! Good looking for sure.

Can't wait to hook up with you at the poker run. We'll be running on my buddies Tiger, green, yellow, purple 'mardi gras colors. Boats name is 'Smoke This' w/twin teague 1000's and #6's. We'll be rolling into town Thursday afternoon, staying at the Nautical until Monday. Look for us and we'll party!!! I would love to see your new boat in person.

We'll be dragging our Top Gun (the one in my avatar) out there alot this summer too so we'll deffinately hook up this summer.

Congrats on the purchase!!!

Last edited by thisistank; 04-15-2005 at 06:41 PM.