Mistress Information >

Mistress Information

Notices

Mistress Information

Old 04-20-2005, 11:46 AM
Registered

Received 161 Likes on 80 Posts
Talking Mistress Information

Does anybody know anything about this Mistress. I sent the owner an email, to see if he would take a trade. I know the draw back is the TRS drives. What do you guys think about this package. I still want to be in a cigarette this summer.
this is the machine
http://www.offshoreonly.com/esvon/page-5065.html
Old 04-20-2005, 11:51 AM
Registered

Default Re: Mistress Information

I am looking to trade this freshwater machine for a cigarette

http://checkmate-boats.com/eve/ubb.x...1/m/8241057352
Old 04-20-2005, 12:48 PM
Registered

Someone must know this boat good or bad.
Old 04-20-2005, 03:36 PM
Are We There Yet?
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't know anything about that boat specially, but I had a '78 Mistress and the ride was exceptional. It was as solid the day I sold it as it was when Cigarette built it. I had a pair of 468's (~525 HP) with Hydraulic Rollers and it would run between 62 and 65. Without a doubt it's a great boat to begin "Running With The Big Boys" with.
Old 04-20-2005, 03:58 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't know that boat. But my brother has a 85 with 440hp and trs. she will do 63mph on the gps. I'm sure he would sell it for $50,000. If your interested let me know.
Old 04-20-2005, 04:06 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Heres a picture of her (Top Priority)
Attached Thumbnails Mistress Information-threecigarettes50%25.jpg  
Old 04-20-2005, 04:25 PM
Registered

Received 740 Likes on 334 Posts

Isn't this the Mistress Too Old had ?
Old 04-20-2005, 04:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Interceptor
Isn't this the Mistress Too Old had ?
Yes.
Old 04-20-2005, 05:10 PM
Registered

Received 391 Likes on 220 Posts

I don't specifically know that boat but my father has one for sale.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/esvon/page-4433.html

I wont go into detail about our boat for sale but, i will talk in general about the 35' mistress.

Like previously stated before these cigarettes are great to start with. These boats are rough water monsters!! 4 to 6's NO PROBLEM. while other brands, of comparable size, are sweet-in it, you can be assured that you will leave the dock not worried at all but, looking forward to the ride. Numerous times out we smoked the other brands in the rough. In contrast, you will not have the fastest boat in smooth water. But then again who buys A non-stepped cig looking to have the fastest boat on the lake. the cockpits are larger than the top gun or cafe which equates into greater comfortability while entertaining. The engine room is also larger, which is great for mechanical work. The hulls were laid up rock solid, extra beefy. The stringer support system has substantial diagonal webbing, similar to trusses. Many probably think overkill, but remember, they were built back when offshore was offshore, not doing laps on Reggie's lake in the Carolinas. As for the drive package, call around and see how abtainable parts are. I do gree with others that the trs's are old and less efficient. but the additional weight of the drives and the trannys help give these boats such a good ride. also with the engines mounted forward this moves the center of mass foreword, or since were on earth, the center of gravity forward reducing the typical porpoise of the bravo tg's. additionally, in the price range you are looking at if the boat has bravos and have not been worked on or upgraded with the superseded parts, then these drives are time bombs The main concern of the trs drive, thats driven under 550 hp, is the lower pinion gear. I like to check ours every other year to check the condition of the case hardening. While we are selling ours to upgrade to a 38, we decided to stick with a trs boat due to the ride characteristics. hopefully it rides as good as the mistress. If not then my parents can enjoy the sitting at the dining table in the cabin on rough days because thats why he wanted to upgrade. For the cabin.

if u have any questions feel free to email me or call
regards,
Jack Jr.

[email protected]
Old 04-20-2005, 06:40 PM
Registered

A few more of Top Priority........
Attached Thumbnails Mistress Information-100_0289.jpg   Mistress Information-100_0291.jpg  

Quick Reply: Mistress Information

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.