Top Guns w/3A's??

Notices

Top Guns w/3A's??

Old 10-07-2006, 10:04 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Top Guns w/3A's??

Originally Posted by thisistank
Zudnic, Birdog is right. That is a pic of a Cafe (Cafe's are awesome boats by the way!). Just a warning, the black is a pain to re-do/update to white. You have to tear apart the whole cockpit.
The dealer swears its a Top Gun. It's regardless the only Cig for sale close by in the year, price range and I like Cafe's as well. last post was rushed friend waiting to drive with me the 3 hrs away, so had to run. We showed up late then expected and the salesmen who waited did'nt have a key for the warehouse and through the window could'nt see it inside.

For the asking price and if its a Cafe (sales guy swears its a Gun) still worth it, even having to tear the whole cockpit apart like old school but all black is a little much, but for the money I would save its liveable for the time being.

It's also all white which was another bonus cause I was planning on going vinyl route anyways, no stripping old graphics etc... Cafe for the price of a tired early eighties Bullet and the sellers swear its a Gun.

Stecz might be selling his with upgraded power, but can he let her go for bellow $60K?
Old 10-07-2006, 10:25 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by birdog
...If you want to run a T/G hard, as in, Offshore,Big Power..you need 3as, Vs, IVs or Konrads
This is what the Coast Guard say's about my favorite area to run:

These standing waves are usually mixed with ocean waves and wreak havoc with small (and not so small) vessels. The Columbia current varies from 4 to 7 knots westward and therefore into the predominately westerly winds and ocean swells creating significant surface conditions. [1] To add to the treachery, conditions can change from calm and serene to life threatening breaking waves in as little as five minutes due to changes of direction of wind and ocean swell.
Old 10-07-2006, 10:38 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Zudnic
This is what the Coast Guard say's about my favorite area to run:
Bravo's are not for you.I have had both and i can tell you,
It's great being able to lay on the sticks and not worry about Bravo's coming undone....I held out for a Speedy T/G and paid more but it's well worth it !

BTW...76 mph {GPS} with 640 N/A hp...Not screaming but..Not many can run faster when it's rough {Offshore}
Old 10-07-2006, 11:21 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by birdog
I held out for a Speedy T/G and paid more but it's well worth it !

BTW...76 mph {GPS} with 640 N/A hp...Not screaming but..Not many can run faster when it's rough {Offshore}
My two biggests problem's is never find time to travel and the only Cig near me besides the Cafe was the 20 in the classifieds. When I do find the time to travel, having a start-up company expenses pop up that make spending foolish....

The Cig I'm holding out for (if I can find another buyer for my real estate) would be the Pink Flamingo. I like speed but the places I'm running, you will go out glass smooth and come home to find it insane enough that car ferries are no longer running........

I'm positive I will break bravo, like getting air!!!!!!
Old 10-07-2006, 04:30 PM
Registered

Received 3,239 Likes on 1,049 Posts

The pink flamingo is a sweet ride. And Hugh's doing a little work to her (may not be the pink flamingo any more )

Grimmy's cig is really nice for a great price too. Though it does have Bravos.
Old 10-07-2006, 05:37 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

Originally Posted by thisistank
The pink flamingo is a sweet ride. And Hugh's doing a little work to her (may not be the pink flamingo any more ).
So is it getting a face lift ?
Old 10-07-2006, 05:43 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

So will it become a wrapper....L.A. style
Old 10-07-2006, 10:59 PM
Registered

Received 391 Likes on 220 Posts

Originally Posted by lucky strike
So will it become a wrapper....L.A. style

Too Funny.....................
Old 10-07-2006, 11:09 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Tank is quick to "spill the beans".

She is close to a finished paint project, no wraps! Just a small facelift to entice all of you who are interested in a great boat, but are too macho for pink. Will have to change the embroidered logos on the sunpad to match the new paint.
Old 10-08-2006, 04:19 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by POOL WHORE
Tank is quick to "spill the beans".

She is close to a finished paint project, no wraps! Just a small facelift to entice all of you who are interested in a great boat, but are too macho for pink. Will have to change the embroidered logos on the sunpad to match the new paint.
Post pics...... I broke off a chunk of orchard land to sell and had a buyer; Prez of our water district told buyer I could not transfer over water shares to the new parcel, so they backed out..... As soon as that sells I'll be serious, hate calling, emailing un-less I'm serious.......

Quick Reply: Top Guns w/3A's??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.