2007 third annual 20foot regatta poker run >

2007 third annual 20foot regatta poker run

Notices

2007 third annual 20foot regatta poker run

Old 01-31-2007, 11:15 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007 third annual 20foot regatta poker run

Will guys and girls it looks like the last two runs have been so much fun we are going to do another one . We did get a vote last year on were we sould do the event this year and most of the voters wanted in back in Michigan on lake Erie event so heres our date June 30.This is also the date of our downriver hot rod cruise we tought it would work out good that way use hot roders would have something to do friday night and mybe some guys could bring thier cars along .As time goes on i will list more info. or you can call me at 734-523-8119 .By the way if any one knows the Donzi guys let then know we would like them to come thay were a lot of fun last year
Old 02-05-2007, 06:16 AM
Registered

Default Re: 2007 third annual 20foot regatta poker run

CMC they sure are nice looking boat
Old 03-03-2007, 11:50 AM
Registered

Mike:
Have you talked to the guys from New York? Are they showing up agian?
I am sure there will some cool cars for the cruise. If you need somebody to drive that Porsche while you are entertaining I guess I could drive for you. I will replace the tires if there is no rubber left.

Who else will be there?

I know the Glaidator will be.
Attached Thumbnails 2007 third annual 20foot regatta poker run-todds-20-design.jpg  
Old 03-03-2007, 05:10 PM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts

I will see if my pregnant wife will let me out this weekend! It was a blast last year and I'm sure it will be again!

I 'll pass the word around the Donzi world!

Byron
Old 03-05-2007, 11:29 AM
Registered

dnebo i could use some help to take the cars up to the cruise, maybe you can check with Colleen next time you see her she tells me they are her cars.I did talk to the New York guys and they siad they, would come any time any place.Byron if you could help round up the Donzi guys that would be great we really enjoyed them last year.Also i have two pregnant daughters your wife can hange out with if she wants to come
Old 03-08-2007, 07:39 PM
Registered

A picture of Mike's 20' cig.
It is a lot faster then I thaught.
Attached Thumbnails 2007 third annual 20foot regatta poker run-dscn0314.jpg   2007 third annual 20foot regatta poker run-dscn0320.jpg   2007 third annual 20foot regatta poker run-dscn0318.jpg  

Old 03-08-2007, 07:52 PM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike Baldwin
dnebo i could use some help to take the cars up to the cruise, maybe you can check with Colleen next time you see her she tells me they are her cars.I did talk to the New York guys and they siad they, would come any time any place.Byron if you could help round up the Donzi guys that would be great we really enjoyed them last year.Also i have two pregnant daughters your wife can hange out with if she wants to come

Mike,

What city/town are you going to have this? My father sold his Donzi but would love to bring his cars/car up!

I will pass the word on to my wife!
Old 03-08-2007, 08:06 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,297 Likes on 449 Posts

mine wont be at the 07 run, but it sure will be at the 08..i'll see if i can catch a ride with Rick or someone
Old 03-09-2007, 05:59 AM
Registered

The cruise goes thought four michigan citys Lincoln Park to Wyandotte they have a web sit www.cruisindownriver.com if you guys get time check it out it is a great event. offshoredrillin keep in touch if your boat is not done maybe i can help find you a ride the more people the more fun
Old 03-09-2007, 02:59 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

Hello mike, i am the guy that re did the old mag.........I talk to dnebo quiet a bit and he said this event was a absolute blast for ya guys........Hope to see ya soon and buy the way your 20 really rips i saw ya last year.........Hopefully all is well take care.................

I am real excited for this year all new power and all new paint,gauges and throttles.....Should be like a new boat this year.........

sincerely mike bacha

Quick Reply: 2007 third annual 20foot regatta poker run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.