Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
Anyone in the market for a Kevlar Top Gun? >

Anyone in the market for a Kevlar Top Gun?

Notices

Anyone in the market for a Kevlar Top Gun?

Old 09-22-2007, 12:36 PM
Registered

Received 3,240 Likes on 1,049 Posts

Originally Posted by CAPTCHUCKV
For real this time? Who is the lucky SOB that got it? I wish it was me......
For real. I'll let the parties involved give details when they wish.
Old 09-23-2007, 01:04 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks to Chuck, Adam and all the guys at Extreme Marine of Az for completing the final inspection and service along with getting the boat all washed up for the trip. The new owner told me he has a lot of experience with servicing, maintaining and repairing boats so I know it will be well taking care of. With my limited experience we relied on you to keep her running correctly during the 3 seasons we owned her. I will miss hearing the running of those engines and have fond memories of the time we got to enjoy using them. Thanks again for all your time and quality work.
Attached Thumbnails Anyone in the market for a Kevlar Top Gun?-img_6084.jpg   Anyone in the market for a Kevlar Top Gun?-img_6085.jpg   Anyone in the market for a Kevlar Top Gun?-img_6089.jpg  

Old 09-23-2007, 01:31 AM
Registered

My wife and I just got home from delivering the Top Gun and Myco to its its new owner in California. The trip was full of mixed emotions for us as we have had some great times with the boat during the past 3 seasons. The new owner assured me he has both the knowledge and experience about repairing and maintenance of powerboats. Living about a mile from the Pacific Ocean, he plans to get her out in the ocean where she belongs. Both my wife and I are happy the boat found an owner that will use and maintain the boat for what it was designed and built for. On the way home we even ran into Tank Sears at the gas station getting some fuel for the trip back home. Thanks to all of you in the Cigarette family that gave us your time for our questions , support and friendship during our 3 seasons as Cigarette owners. My final toast to the new owners of WHY WAIT: May the big waters always test your limits but safely return you to your family and friends at the end of the day with a smile on your face.
Attached Thumbnails Anyone in the market for a Kevlar Top Gun?-img_0135.jpg  
Old 09-23-2007, 08:04 AM
Charter Member #139 /Moderator/Platinum Member
Charter Member

congrats to both parties involved
Old 09-23-2007, 08:25 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats on the sale. Perhaps the new owner will have her out for the SCOPE run next weekend? Looking forward to seeing the boat in person. What is next?

Hugh
Old 09-23-2007, 11:17 AM
Registered

Ron congrats on sale At least you know she'll be appreciated.

A 'new' OSO member ... or previous??

Regards,
Chris
Old 09-24-2007, 11:37 AM
Hurley
Gold Member

Well I finally pulled the trigger.

Thanks Ron for all the help. What a whirl wind. I appreciate your patients and am glad you made it home safe. What a haul.

I pulled the Gun over to our storage facility Friday night and haven't had a chance to see it since. I'm hoping to get her out this weekend, just to figure everything out.

I would love to head to the SCOPE run but should probably try to figure out the basics first.

Tank and Hugh, I may have a few questions along the way buddy ole pals.

Rob...
Old 09-24-2007, 11:45 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by hurleyr
I would love to head to the SCOPE run but should probably try to figure out the basics first. Tank and Hugh, I may have a few questions along the way buddy ole pals.

Rob...
Congrats Rob!! That's a wise decision about getting the basics down first. A poker run in big water with a new boat probably wouldn't be the best scenario for a maiden voyage. Your in good hands with Tank and Hugh for Cig info. Again, congrats and enjoy. As Omerta One put it when he finally took delivery of his, "It's all about the pride of ownership".
Old 09-24-2007, 12:39 PM
Registered

Received 3,240 Likes on 1,049 Posts

Originally Posted by hurleyr
Well I finally pulled the trigger.

Thanks Ron for all the help. What a whirl wind. I appreciate your patients and am glad you made it home safe. What a haul.

I pulled the Gun over to our storage facility Friday night and haven't had a chance to see it since. I'm hoping to get her out this weekend, just to figure everything out.

I would love to head to the SCOPE run but should probably try to figure out the basics first.

Tank and Hugh, I may have a few questions along the way buddy ole pals.

Rob...

Hey Rob, congrats on the purchase! Where are you storing the boat? I may be able to get you a good deal where we keep ours (by the ventura auto mall).

Let me know when you want to go run. Unfortunately I'm working weekends but during the week is open. The water out here has been AWESOME! Perfect time to learn the ins and outs of your new ride in the big blue.

you join a small yet dedicated pack in the Channel Islands area of Cig owners. Any of the guys would love to answer questions.

Call me when you get a chance.

Tank

805-340-8847
Old 09-24-2007, 02:51 PM
Registered

Hey Rob... Congrats! Lookin forward to seeing you out there!

Quick Reply: Anyone in the market for a Kevlar Top Gun?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.