Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
Anyone in the market for a Kevlar Top Gun? >

Anyone in the market for a Kevlar Top Gun?

Notices

Anyone in the market for a Kevlar Top Gun?

Old 09-24-2007, 05:22 PM
Registered

Received 65 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by hurleyr

I would love to head to the SCOPE run but should probably try to figure out the basics first.

Tank and Hugh, I may have a few questions along the way buddy ole pals.

Rob...

Congratulations! That is one nice boat. You should bring it down to the SCOPE run anyways. You don't have to do the run but there will be lot's of other stuff to do. We are arriving Thusday night so will run Friday morning (and all day) and may do a Catalina run early. Long Beach has a huge breakwater and you can run inside all the way to San Pedro so it would give you a good chance to get used to the boat. Plus there will be a lot of experienced TG drivers there who would be willing to give you some pointers. It won't take long to get the basics down.
Old 09-24-2007, 07:51 PM
Hurley
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for all the help guys. Looking forward to running with ya.

Hey Tank, I may be interested in the storage idea. I'm at Saticoy Self Storage and its a bit tight.

Al, the other thing I neglected to mention is I'm a bit limited on tow vehicles right now. I had to borrow my buddies truck to haul it to storage. Looks like a new Duramax will be part of this purchase. I'll have to catch you guys on the next SCOPE run.
Old 09-25-2007, 04:46 PM
Registered

Received 65 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by hurleyr
Thanks for all the help guys. Looking forward to running with ya.

Hey Tank, I may be interested in the storage idea. I'm at Saticoy Self Storage and its a bit tight.

Al, the other thing I neglected to mention is I'm a bit limited on tow vehicles right now. I had to borrow my buddies truck to haul it to storage. Looks like a new Duramax will be part of this purchase. I'll have to catch you guys on the next SCOPE run.

That's too bad. I guess one of those $19.95 / day U-Haul half ton pick up rentals wouldn't work for you, huh?

You should definately check out Tank's storage lot.