1993 Cafe Racer >

1993 Cafe Racer

Notices

1993 Cafe Racer

Old 08-18-2007, 11:58 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1993 Cafe Racer

I am in the UK and just purchased a Cafe Racer with a pair of 425's, one owner from new, total 380 hours. Would like wiring diagram and am unable to find the pump for the head. I guess a manual would be out of the question. Cigarette are about as much help as a boil on your di*k ! Hoping you guys can help.
Old 08-19-2007, 09:19 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 807 Likes on 372 Posts

Originally Posted by Carlo
I am in the UK and just purchased a Cafe Racer with a pair of 425's, one owner from new, total 380 hours. Would like wiring diagram and am unable to find the pump for the head. I guess a manual would be out of the question. Cigarette are about as much help as a boil on your di*k ! Hoping you guys can help.
I just tried to scan what i have from the original owner's manual but I am dysfunctional with my scanner at home and it was 36.1MB - I'll try to get it into a pdf tomorrow at work and post it.
Old 08-19-2007, 10:30 AM
Emerald Coast of Florida
Gold Member

Which pump are you looking for? There is one located behind the bowl and there is one (macerator pump) located in the access hatch by the drivers seat.
Old 08-19-2007, 11:13 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

I have all the wiring and pumping scematics for the Cafe'. PM me and we'll set something up...
Old 08-19-2007, 02:54 PM
Registered

Default Wiring and Head Pump details for 1993 Cafe Racer

Hi, your info would be a great help. I purchased the boat in the south of france about 2 weeks ago and shipped it back to the UK on a semi trailer, I also managed to but a Myco trailer from another yard but it needs a small amount of repair which I can do. I can trace the pipes for the head and I can feel the cables fixed to the push buttons but I am unable to find the pump. I can't believe that it is located behind the unit as it is completely
siliconed in.I used to race offshore in the UK from 73 - 83 quite often against Cigs some of which used to come over for the Cowes -Torquay Race. My email address is: [email protected]
I look forward to hearing from you, and if there is anything I can help you with from the UK let me know.
Kind regards
Nigel Powell.
(I got the nick name "Carlo" for making someone believe I was Carlo Bonomi - you may have heard of him"!!
Old 08-19-2007, 02:58 PM
Registered

Default 93 Cafe Racer

Originally Posted by seafordguy
I just tried to scan what i have from the original owner's manual but I am dysfunctional with my scanner at home and it was 36.1MB - I'll try to get it into a pdf tomorrow at work and post it.
That would be great. My email is [email protected]

Kind regards

Nigel Powell
Old 08-19-2007, 03:36 PM
Registered

Default 93 Cafe Racer

Originally Posted by Panic Button
Which pump are you looking for? There is one located behind the bowl and there is one (macerator pump) located in the access hatch by the drivers seat.
Hi, my email address is: [email protected]
Is there a hatch in the side ? I can find the shower pump in the access hatch on the passenger (port) seat.

Kind regards

Nigel Powell
Old 08-19-2007, 09:41 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I would love to get a manual and/or a schematic as well. Let me know what I need to do to get a copy. Thanks

Matt
Old 08-20-2007, 03:03 PM
Charter Member # 1083
Charter Member

The pump and tank are located in the floor just in front of the drivers seat. You should have about 6 screws holding the access hatch down. (You'll need to pull up the flooring).

The fresh water pump is in the bottom of the closet and the tank for that is in the floor just in front of the passenger seat.

I have a copied manual that I bought from someone on the board. It's not clear enough to make one from it but, I could try if you don't find one.

If I remember correctly it didn't have much information on the pump.

Hope this helps,

Bob
Old 08-20-2007, 04:23 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Which boat did you buy? I was in St Tropez a couple of months ago and saw 3 Cafe Racers...which is more than I usually see in a year here in NY...

Quick Reply: 1993 Cafe Racer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.