Cigs at LOTO this weekend >

Cigs at LOTO this weekend

Notices

Cigs at LOTO this weekend

Old 09-18-2007, 03:44 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Cigs at LOTO this weekend

what are all you guys doing this weekend, let get together and run a little (omerta, Jon, Denis, anyone else)

Going down friday morning, to clean and play, saturday finishing the stereo and playing all day somewhere
Old 09-18-2007, 03:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wild
what are all you guys doing this weekend, let get together and run a little (omerta, Jon, Denis, anyone else)

Going down friday morning, to clean and play, saturday finishing the stereo and playing all day somewhere

What the 42 speakers the guy put in the boat with 14 amps and no storage under the rear seat cause of the 2 beach ball size subs... and you have more stereo work to do ??
Old 09-18-2007, 04:26 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Randy, drove by your place last Saturday and saw the boat on the lift? We'll be heading down Thursday evening and will be ready to roll (got the first coat of wax on last weekend)...give me a shout, looking forward to a nice weekend; maybe run up to Big Dick's Saturday?
Old 09-18-2007, 07:12 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Randy won't be down this weekend. We ran to the 53 last weekend just goofing off. It was a little chilly but fun. We should be down for the race. We should get all the cigs together for a big dicks run on harbor hop..
Old 09-19-2007, 07:07 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by tanner
What the 42 speakers the guy put in the boat with 14 amps and no storage under the rear seat cause of the 2 beach ball size subs... and you have more stereo work to do ??

HAAA - i had a amp go out so i had to send it to JL audio to be rebuilt, and i took the sub box out of the back seat to fix a seal - also have to have some DVD videos playing on the boat - if i took it all out i could gain about 5 mph
Old 09-19-2007, 12:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by omerta one
Randy, drove by your place last Saturday and saw the boat on the lift? We'll be heading down Thursday evening and will be ready to roll (got the first coat of wax on last weekend)...give me a shout, looking forward to a nice weekend; maybe run up to Big Dick's Saturday?
Tom -come down my way friday, my wife isnt coming down till friday night.

sat i will have a boat full, and maybe just do some resturant hopping call me 314-420-2619
Old 09-19-2007, 01:51 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Wild
Tom -come down my way friday, my wife isnt coming down till friday night.

sat i will have a boat full, and maybe just do some resturant hopping call me 314-420-2619
Will do.
Old 09-19-2007, 02:50 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts

guess your back from your trip, hope you had a great time

cya

later
Old 09-19-2007, 03:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by later
guess your back from your trip, hope you had a great time

cya

later
Yep it was awsome, Venice was really cool
Attached Thumbnails Cigs at LOTO this weekend-07-073-large-.jpg   Cigs at LOTO this weekend-07-098-large-.jpg   Cigs at LOTO this weekend-07-106-large-.jpg  

Old 09-21-2007, 09:53 AM
www.sunriseuph.com
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by omerta one
Hey you guys, if you make a run to Big Dicks, I'd love to have ya stop by and swap a few lies and share an adult beverage. I'm at the 38MM in the cove right past the condos where the lake turns left. About 4 docks in on left. Cig with flag on side on lift. Give me a call if you're up for that. 573-374-0970
John

Quick Reply: Cigs at LOTO this weekend

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.