Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
Another Lip-ship Top Gun >

Another Lip-ship Top Gun

Notices

Another Lip-ship Top Gun

Old 10-04-2007, 07:37 PM
Registered

Received 3,228 Likes on 1,047 Posts

Soooooooo, who was the d!ck that screwed you???
Old 10-04-2007, 08:17 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 294 Likes on 101 Posts

Originally Posted by nocigarette
anybody want to out the turd who claims the work and mold is his........or shall we let this thread grow and blossom......
dnebo is being nice, that board member really bent him over...

God damn that boat looks good darren.....Just so ya guys know it is way better in person....

If there is top gun owners out there who want a sweet hatch contact dnebo.....This thing is flawless.....

its not that big a secret and that was not my intention. I built that hatch based on a hatch that Darren brought me. all dimensions were lofted directly from that opening and changes were made based on discusions that we had concerning duplicating some of the hatches i was sent pics of. both of us assumed the fit would be the same between his boat and the hatch that i was given. i was not made aware of ANY problems with the new hatch until today when i read the post above. At the time we were working on this the only thing i knew i was doing wrong in any way was taking to long and at the time there were other delays with others involved with the boat and i was just using that to my advantage, my bad. there are two sides to what Darrein and i discussed on how to go about this project, he and i disscussed that and i assumed we were past it. i still believe that there was a misunderstanding that centered around who had what idea. Darrin was originally going to cut up the hatch he had, fit it and that i build it from there. we discussed that and i said to hold off on that till i see the un-cut hatch and we would go from there, he droped it off and i looked it over for a few days. at that point i brought up possibly doing a mold and it did not affect my original quote because i would shoulder the additional cost. that is honestly what i remember and believe whole heartedly. Darrin, like i said up until now the only thing i had thought i had done wrong was take to long. i will no longer offer the hatch i have until corrected. Darrin our paths have crossed several times and nothing was ever mentioned, we chatted at several LEOPA events about the boat. for this to be dragged out like this, well honestly i dont know what to say about that. if you feel you have been "screwed" that was NEVER my intention, i was doing what i thought we discussed. The boat looks fantastic as it always has.
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )

Last edited by glassdave; 10-04-2007 at 09:00 PM.
Old 10-04-2007, 08:28 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thisistank, I look forward to meeting you guys is Key West, Just talked to Darren tonight, I think I have him talked into taking his down now, ****, the boat already in Miami.
Old 10-04-2007, 11:12 PM
Registered

Received 3,228 Likes on 1,047 Posts

Originally Posted by Dino
thisistank, I look forward to meeting you guys is Key West, Just talked to Darren tonight, I think I have him talked into taking his down now, ****, the boat already in Miami.
GOOOOOD!!! The more the merrier!

Tell him just to slap it on the ol credit card and it'll be all good!
Old 10-05-2007, 12:00 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Great looking Top Gun!! Everything from the paint, interior, engines, custom hatch, etc. come together very nicely. I'd be proud to have that behind my shore house.
Dan
Old 10-05-2007, 12:25 AM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by dnebo
A local glass shop and myself.
A good freind of mine helped with the fit. Auto body guy.

Looks good, you all did a good job on it!! I still like the blue

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 10-17-2007, 07:44 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks sweet. Nice hatch.
Old 10-18-2007, 05:59 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

i hope he leaves it in miami...................This hatch is breathtaking, sorry that sounded kind of gay.............The boat is awsome.......i wish my mag looked a quater as good as his gun..........
Old 11-16-2007, 07:07 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

welllllllllllllllllllllllllll i know it stayed in miami and made its way down to the keys wheres the god damn pics..............

PLEASE.............
Old 11-16-2007, 10:05 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 30 Posts

That hatch looks great. Your hatch is very similar to the one we had on the race boat. I don't know if Cigarette or Lip-Ship built our hatch, but it was on the boat from day one. I really like the look of that raised hatch. Nice job.
Attached Thumbnails Another Lip-ship Top Gun-100.jpg   Another Lip-ship Top Gun-101.jpg  

Quick Reply: Another Lip-ship Top Gun

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.