Cigarette Bullet >

Cigarette Bullet

Notices

Cigarette Bullet

Old 12-04-2007, 09:22 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I did a couple of poker runs last year, and the DVD's on both had several wide angle helo clips of like card stops, marinas, etc. and all the mainly white boats were for the most part looking the same and were hard to tell apart, except the red one with the BULLET on top!

Seaford, I hope you can get to some of them next year. I would recommend the Ocean Marine PR, the Jammin on the James PR, and ESPECIALLY the Rendevous PR.

Check out Randy Nuzzo's site on the 8-18 date and check out the air that the boats were getting!
Old 12-10-2007, 08:16 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Also, not to toot Cigarette's horn, but the 1st to all card stops was a Top Gun. There was a poker run Fountain with a semi-enclosed cockpit, but he didn't even MAKE all the stops. I guess I was about 10th or 11th by the Ruddee inlet ocean leg stop. Not bad for an old boat out of about 65 entries. Most fun I've ever had with clothes on!
Old 12-16-2007, 10:28 AM
Registered

Bullet Video's
http://youtube.com/watch?v=FQ5GRbKs840

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Qwmp9t4XDJY&feature=related
Old 12-16-2007, 11:44 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Schweeeettt!!!
Old 12-18-2007, 06:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Donzi 26zx
I really like Clays Bullet, I am still trying to get pics of the Bullet for sale on Boat trader, the one with the tribal graphics, and I love the ones Carter has for sale, just want my Donzi to sell, I dont want to own 2 boat in this market, any other out there for sale?

www.WMFwatercraft.com
www.WMFwatercraft.net

The one with the tribal graphics http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.c...o19713-en.html is a nice ride. I spent three hours on it a little over a week ago. Jerry at Grand Sport in Chicago hooked me up with the owner at the Florida Alabama border and the hospitality from both parties was overwhelming. Beautiful boat. Ran an indicated 75 without any trouble in the Gulf. The new drives and stout motors pulled me out of the ice in STL to take a look. It ran and idled as well after 3 hours as it did from cold. Ultimately Momma won out on cosmetics and I am almost the proud owner of a different '88 Bullet. Soon, very soon.

Anyway, the red/blk tribal boat is scheduled to be moved to Chicago sometime around Christmas. Again, dealing with the owner and Grand Sport Center was a pleasure. After 10 minutes in Florida, I thought I had known this gent for years. A class act.
Old 12-18-2007, 07:44 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Pre-congrats
It is a sweet looking ride!
Old 12-20-2007, 10:21 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 36 Likes on 11 Posts

I am still looking for a Cigarette Bullet or a 28 Apache, any new ones out there for sale? Please let me know. The older Apaches are hard to find, I think Clay has one of the nicest Bullets I have seen.
Old 12-21-2007, 06:47 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Donzi,
I thought the one with the tribal graphics wasn't a bad price. The only other one on OSO seems to be priced way too high (you could buy a decent Cafe for that price). Any luck selling yours yet? Do you have a specific price range?
Old 12-21-2007, 08:12 AM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 36 Likes on 11 Posts

I sold both of my Donzi's last week, my 18 Classic went to Canada, and the Donzi 26 is leaving for Tampa Florida next week, It was sold to a OSO member. I took a loss on the Donzi 26 ZX
Old 12-21-2007, 08:37 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

So I guess it's serious time for you now and you have until next spring? Do you have a price range and what you expect? If you can spend a little more, and I was me looking, I would give Carter31 or Steve a call. A bullet with around 600hp a side and 80+/- mph would be a super sweet ride!
I went the cheap route, and have to save money here and there for my various upgrades, which now that I'm a project boat owner, will probably take several years. This is not a problem, and I understood it when I bought it. The only good advice I can give about buying a boat that needs to be upgraded is buy a running project. That way, you can enjoy it during the season, and work on it over winter. I know I'd be REALLY depressed if I bought a boat that wouldn't see water for a few years.

So, what exactly are you looking for, price and engine wise?

Quick Reply: Cigarette Bullet

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.